Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Blake i knew were sitting on some. Always good to see lbs in the day time. They look a lot different in the daytime than they do at work. Its amazing how different she looks from your day shots to this one at C&D's takin by Jimbo that I pinched off Cocktails and Dreams thread.
    These were from the same time frame I believe (January) At least thats when I saw you with Ae on Bangla road floating by with Ae on cloud 9.

Looks like you spent some quality time withthe lovely Ae, too bad you didn't get any bedroom pictures.

Someone has, I almost certain.
    Attached Files

Comment

• only have ones of when you were there boarhog, just pics from bar

steviep

Comment

• I gotta say I'm looking forward to my 4 night stay in Phuket.

The previous 4 occasions I had a girl in tow so didnt get to see much of the action

Next time its different and I will be "lonesome tonight"

This girl would certainly solve that problem
        Attached Files
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Great Thread

Not been down to Fhuckit for ages but looking at this thread i might just have to think of an excuse

Comment

• Thanks fellas, those hotties are there for the taking.

Sonya will put a spite fuckin on your ass. she packs a strong hip th pite furust for a small lb. Probably still at Puma bar, but she likes to dash across the soi to cocktails and Dreams for what I tabbed her whirlwind tour. This last 15-20 minutes and usually includes some flashing, posing, swinging from poles, and getting down on all fours. Make sure your ready for it with a camera or quick hands and mouth for some sampling of her hot little bod.

Ya Stevie, were still looking for those elusive bedroom shots of Ae. Those bar shots look good and make us want to see more. Post them on C&D's thread, maybe it will inspire Jimbo to post some updates on her. Doesn't she look heaps different in those day shots of Blakes?

For you guys heading to Patong, just letting you know you could make a lot of us happy by bf'ing Ae and getting some sexy snaps back in the room.

Comment

• Ronan and Jenny.

Sandy and Pim

Aum and Pim.
              Attached Files

Comment

• More Jenny.

Jenny with Mint.

Jenny being swarmed at Tequila Bar. She must have fit a short time into this evening because she is wearing a different dress than she started with. My how time flies when your having fun.
                Attached Files

Comment

• More Jenny that same night. Notice the gear change. Opened with the leopard print and finished with the white.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I just saw this photo on that other site. the guy who pinched it posturised it. I didn't even get a photo credit.

This guy is supposed to be a photographer, you would think he would have his own work to show. Maybe he considers posterising it as his own work.

Anyway the original of Nut and Mint.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Was able to snag the little mynx Sonya during one of her nightly whirlwinds through cocktails and dreams.

Over a late night or should I say early morning hot-pot she told me how much she misses working at C&D's and shared with me how she loves fucking customers, tired of hiding her cock with customers at Puma bar.

While we were enjoying our hot pot we witnessed a Thai guy beating up a Thai gg. He pulled her off motorbike and smacked her to the ground and slapped her a few times with one hand while he clutched his beer in another. Then the both of them got on bike that assailants male friend was driving. As they rode by you could see gg sobbing on back of bike.

Sonya was totally unfazed by this as I watched in anger. Its frustrating because you cannot help or they guy and girl will inevitably turn on you for intervening. I wonder where those volunteer police or Thai police were and what they would do.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Mar. 10 2009,08:35) I wonder where those volunteer police or Thai police were and what they would do.
                        probably ignore the fracas, cross over to Puma bar and pepper spray Sonya becoz she's a LB (preventative measure, dont ya know?)
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Bangla booties.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Will be down to check on Jim tomorow- he's been very silent here lately!!!
                            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Thanks Ivor,
                              I'm a little concerned as well. Tell him about the good PR he is getting here from forum people who love his posts to travelling customers who have been. Many bm have spoken about now making a trip for 1st time, or 1st in long time after seeing all the talent come out of his bar, and also from his monger trips over to soi Croc in the name of research. He spoiled us a little with those daily pictorials.

Comment

• Boarhog, thanks again for the photos! Certainly goes a long way to show Phuket is also a good destination to consider when visiting LOS!

Noticed that Sonya has a tatoo on her right leg - looks like a recent addition. Both her and Bombay almost make me reconsider my postop preferences, but sounds like Sonya is into topping a bit too much for me!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                                Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread
                                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                                X