Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bayrider @ Jan. 24 2009,18:46)
    (Boarhog @ Oct. 15 2008,21:10) Phuket pile drver
    Great pic. *I am coming to Phuket next week. *Where may I find the this cutie? *Thank you. *
    Jimbo I saw this same fat slob doing his schtick a few nights before I left. Its ashamed he didn't sq1ueeze all 15 minutes of fame in that night. I wished I had a rotten tomato to throw. Remember the night that fat white chick got on stage when we were there? She actually thought the crowd was loving it. How many drinks did that liqour pig have in her? anyway I think you should post more of these fools they have earned it.

Sorry Bayrider you cant see her face for a reason, its my girlfriend who I took to Phuket over a year ago. she won't go again because to many of the wrong people no me. However you can find plenty of other trim. I would recommend:

Sonya, Puma bar, passable with a rockin body and enjoys fucking customers. Sonya also likes to blow through C&D's for 15-20 minutes a night.

Noi, Libra bar, passable femboy without any silicone. great smile and good performer. Only went with shortime, but would have been worth Lt if I had it to spare.

Ae Cocktails and Dreams, just because I didn't get her and regretted it. Tell me how it goes.

Pat cocktails and Dreams, loves to ST and is a pleaser but she will set the bar for the rest of the lb's at cocktails and Dreams and they will all know what you paid her, so dont overpay her.

Aum Tequila bar and u can find her at Cocktails and Dreams a night or two a week. Great to hang out with like to drink and have fun, loves to dance, gets a little attached if your nice and let her.

Mint my personal favorite. A lot might not find her striking but I loved her long legs and happy go lucky attitute. She also carries a camera like myself and will use it on you if she wants your photo. She might even show you photos of me.

Comment

• Aum smokin in the soi as Sonya walks by.

Aum with paparazzi in background at Tequila bar.

Udan thoni's finest, Aum with StevieP's hottie at Cocktails and Dreams on New years Eve.

70632.jpg

post-44-2-70632-boar_025.jpgpost-44-2-70632-boar_039.jpg

Aum 1st photos of 2009 with fireworks in the air.
      post-44-2-70914-boar_033.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

• Udan Thoni beauties on New Years at Cocktails and Dreams.

Emma and Aum on NYE.

Ronan seizes the podium and a lb at C&D's.

Patong a great place to spend NYE!
        71246.jpg

post-44-2-71246-boar_067.jpgpost-44-2-71246-boar_073.jpg

Comment

• Some cum shots for you perverts out there.

71462.jpg

post-44-2-71462-boar_003.jpg

and two more, sorry to mix and match, but 2 different lbs here.
          post-44-2-71683-boar_253.jpg
          Attached Files

Comment

• Just love those long lb legs.

71889.jpg

post-44-2-71889-boar_436.jpgpost-44-2-71889-boar_547.jpg

Comment

• Noi the kissable femboy from Libra bar.

Unidentified dancer with Mint.

Waros on pole at tequila Bar.

72320.jpg

post-44-2-72320-boar_310.jpgpost-44-2-72320-boar_395.jpg

Comment

• I overshot the target on this one a bit but still managed to find the hole after giving her the Peter North treatment.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Some pasty white, round eyed, girl getting her 15 minutes of fame in between Chang Mai duo Emmy and Mint.

Hey get your fat hands off my lb euro trash!

Ah, thats more like it. They really need a rule at soi croc no guests on stage unless showing their tits. No blokes period unless they buy a round for the whole pit.

73247.jpg

post-44-2-73247-boar_460.jpgpost-44-2-73247-boar_462.jpg

Comment

• More westerners behaving badly. These two idiots made quite a spectacle, even stopped the lbs dancing on the podium. Notice guy on the ground after he backed up from martial arts maniac. he tripped over the cone for the hardest hit of the fight his ass hitting the ground.

On a bright note I think thats a lb walking in the background with the long legs, which I was photographing.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Pim showing it off in cocktails and Dreams, but the real show is the little mynx Sonya in the background. Both Sonya and Pim guest starred at Cocktails and Dreams on NYE.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Bombay and Sonya on the last night of 2008. An unamed source told me that they are in fact sisters. They could pass sisters, but other sources knocked back this notion.

Rumour or Truemour?

74546.jpg

post-44-2-74546-boar_022.jpg

Comment

• My camera lasted longer than me on NYE as 1st two photos were taken at disco I elected not to go to at 5 in the morning. I went home alone home alone but Aums friend Cindy tried her best to steal the bank around 5 a.m. She followed me to my motorbike and then wanted 100 baht when I told her it wasnt going to happen for the 10th time. I pulled out 40 baht from my pocket and sped back to Candy House. Aum returned around 7 or 8 a.m. with my camera.

75124.jpg

post-44-2-75125-boar_104.jpgpost-44-2-75125-boar_113.jpg

Comment

• Mint behind the shades.

75427.jpg

post-44-2-75427-boar_277.jpgpost-44-2-75427-boar_264.jpg

Comment

• Tequila bar postie who reminds me of Guess Bar Jane.

Mint giving me a g-string shot and didnt realise it till now now gave me the tits out from behind angle.

What a cutie with a sense of humour.

75856.jpg

post-44-2-75856-boar_309.jpgpost-44-2-75856-boar_320.jpg

Comment

• I know she's post-op, but one of the hottest babes in Patong is Linney (Linley)!!!! Please post some photos of this amazing girl!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X