Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Feb. 03 2009,14:50) "Long legs" is Lee (Li?) . I'm sure i saw your Mint the other night ! Will have to do some more research tonight - purely in the course of duty, naturally! *

*While I'm here, I'll just mention Nicky, a swedish guy, loves to do many LBs during the course of a night. Also does Yab-ba! He saves money by taking a shithouse of a room, with no wallsafe. On a nightly basis he gets his money and drugs stolen by the rubbish he takes in off the streets. Finally, last night, the BIB arrested him for possession - he's stll in the monkeyhouse as i write. It'll likely cost him 20k to get out.
    My point is, if he paid an extra 400Bt per night for a decent room,with a safe, he would have saved himself a fortune! Also it doesn't pay to let everyone know you have drugs and money - you will attract the wrong type of company.
    Hey Jimbo, Thanks for ID on Li and I hope Mints sponsor didnt fal through, but I would like prof she is stil in Patong (just kidding only want to see a photo of her)

Hey that Swede Nicky is that he guy with shaved head and litttle patch of hair under his bottem lip?
    He was with Emmy at least 2 nights in a row so he had acces to yabba then if that was him. I also saw him take more than one lb in a night. If its same guy then his already long stay just got longer.

Comment

• Yeah thats him, boarhog! Havent heard a word from him so i presume he's still in the monkey house!
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Went for a monger (as is my custom) to soi crocodile last night. Here is the lovely Warose

57169.jpg

post-44-2-57169-warose_big_smile.jpgpost-44-2-57169-warose___ugly_man.jpg
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• There were some new faces, all smiles and none of the "crocodile attitude" as yet

57264.jpg
          post-44-2-57264-whassname_again.jpg

I've really got the hots for this Maggie, but patonger (aka Mario) beat me to it
          57381.jpgpost-44-2-57381-Maggie_s_legs.jpgpost-44-2-57381-Mario___maggie.jpg
          i had to make do with a 3 some with Cindy & yayya
          57478.jpgpost-44-2-57478-Cindy___Yayya.jpg
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• The lady in red...    

That Warose...

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Feb. 04 2009,20:16)   Yeah thats him, boarhog! Havent heard a word from him so i presume he's still in the monkey house!
              I think thats the same guy lived in Paradise complex across the street from my room. Bee called him cheap charlie. He´s one of those cool guys that´s been in Thailand a little too long and adapt thai ways. The buddah necklace, bracelet, stopped taking showers etc.
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Oh you've been to Phuket. I've NEVER red a trip report from you. Where did you stay in Phuket?

Comment

• (sev7en @ Feb. 05 2009,00:00)
                  (jimbo34 @ Feb. 04 2009,20:16)   Yeah thats him, boarhog! Havent heard a word from him so i presume he's still in the monkey house!
                  I think thats the same guy lived in Paradise complex across the street from my room. Bee called him cheap charlie. He´s one of those cool guys that´s been in Thailand a little too long and adapt  thai ways. The buddah necklace, bracelet, stopped taking showers etc.
                  Spot on. The girls were beginning to give him the cold shoulder even before this incident.

He appeared at the bar last night, looking pretty dishevelled and 200,000 baht poorer! Thats 4,000 pounds sterling, ffs !! Thats gotta hurt! He was grassed up by an LB who's sometimes in soi croc - i'll try and get a pic to serve as a warning. She's an informer for the police - she either gets a cut from the fine or, more probably, its to wipe her own slate clean for similar misdemeanours. In any case it serves as a reminder not to get involved in that stuff. Fuck me, thats expensive!
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• You can see the infamous Nicky in post 350, third photo wearing the orange shirt. He shows up in another photo I took but haven't come accross yet. He actually was the guy I reffered to earlier who stayed across the hall from me in a guest house. Our rooms were underneath Aum, Pim, Sandy and another lb. I would see this guy every night at C&D's, Soi Croc or across the hall. Me and Mint ran into him and one of his pick-ups on two occasions in the middle of the night. Imagine the coin this guy spent: Two lb's a day, yabba at Phuket prices, drinks, and paying off police.

Heard him and Emmy in a big row one night through the doors. Only knew it was Emmy because Mint recognised her voice. She was upset because he took another, but the real issue is he paid Emmy 2,500 and she was missing out on that pay day.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Feb. 05 2009,13:27) You can see the infamous Nicky in post 350, third photo wearing the orange shirt. He shows up in another photo I took but haven't come accross yet.  He actually was the guy I reffered to earlier who stayed across the hall from me in a guest house.  Our rooms were underneath Aum, Pim, Sandy and another lb.  I would see this guy every night at C&D's, Soi Croc or across the hall. Me and Mint ran into him and one of his pick-ups on two occasions in the middle of the night. Imagine the coin this guy spent: Two lb's a day, yabba at Phuket prices, drinks, and paying off police.

Heard him and Emmy in a big row one night through the doors. Only knew it was Emmy because Mint recognised her voice.  She was upset because he took another, but the real issue is he paid Emmy 2,500 and she was missing out on that pay day.
                      Not sure if thats him. He usually wear some stupid knitted beanie, noshirt, looked more fat than this guy, and walking quickly up and down Paradise trying to score something. Spotted hin many times per day as my balcony had a view over that complex. Probably him though as you mention Sandy and Pim, they stay there too., as well as Bee. Travel agencey infront and a beauy salon right text to it. Looks like he lost some weight, like me, after too long in Los.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (lemontree26 @ Feb. 05 2009,03:23)

Oh you've been to Phuket.  I've NEVER red a trip report from you.    Where did you stay in Phuket?
                        Yes. So? Patong. And you?

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• What a great contributor to this board, in your case V.I.P. stands for Very Irritant Poster

Comment

• (lemontree26 @ Feb. 05 2009,16:06)

What a great contributor to this board, in your case V.I.P. stands for Very Irritant Poster  
                            34 posts compared to almost 3000......

mmmmm ...how about a trip report yourself Lemontree????...

or are one of the vicarians that lurk here and there??

Comment

• (lemontree26 @ Feb. 05 2009,16:06)

What a great contributor to this board, in your case V.I.P. stands for Very Irritant Poster  
                              Troll.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• I thought you would be more original.

Comment

Working...
                                X