Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Boarhog @ Dec. 28 2008,18:32) she is working at salon now "for my future"  
    ...I may need to get my hair cut when I'm in Phuket....what salon is she working at....if you know?
    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

• Thursday Night:

A few pics from my monger to soi crocodile with wombat and Ivor biggun

03626.jpg

post-44-2-03626-Takky___Mo.jpgpost-44-2-03626-postie_in_Tequila.jpg
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• this is the "Back Bar" in soi croc ! As you can see, you can have some naughties there! Ivor getting a BJ !
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• It wasn't me - I'm far slimmer and have an alibi- I was still in C&D
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Feb. 06 2009,14:32) It wasn't me - I'm far slimmer and have an alibi- I was still in C&D
            my mistake - it was Jacksonmi6 ! Sorry Ivor, you were doing the decent thing by supporting C & D !
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• [quote]
              (sev7en @ Feb. 05 2009,14:51)
              Originally posted by Boarhog,Feb. 05 2009,13:27
              You can see the infamous Nicky in post 350, third photo wearing the orange shirt.

Not sure if thats him. He usually wear some stupid knitted beanie, noshirt, looked more fat than this guy, and walking quickly up and down Paradise trying to score something. Spotted hin many times per day as my balcony had a view over that complex. Probably him though as you mention Sandy and Pim, they stay there too., as well as Bee. Travel agencey infront and a beauy salon right text to it. Looks like he lost some weight, like me, after too long in Los.
              Sev7en, it has to be him, I saw him with that silly knit beanie on a few occasions. Some nights he would start without it then he would go back to his room for a dose or smoke and reappear with it on. That guesthouse is the one you describe and I would see him coming and going everyday. I only talked to him one day, and that was after a farang got into shouting match with his bargirl late night at the guesthouse. When I came out of my room to see wtf Nicky was there as well. He actually got the female manager up and wanted her to call police. She was hesitant, telling Nicky to calm down. I awaoke from a sleep with Mint and we ended up going back out at 2 in the morning.

Saw him the next night at C&D's and we spoke of the night before and he noted that the farang had been kicked out of guesthouse.

Comment

• Yes thats him guys! Thankfully, he seems to have lost the stupid beanie hat. He's a walking disaster and i've lost all sympathy with him now. He comes to the bar every night and boors the arse off me with his latest disaster. Now he's accusing almost everyone of being a police informer. I shall be glad when he goes back to sweden.
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• A selection of beauties from my monger last night with Jacksonmi6

95618.jpg

post-44-2-95618-Sha.jpgpost-44-2-95618-Mint.jpg
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• podium dancer with Pim on the right.
                    doncha just love those ladyboy flat stomachs?
                    From my quick sortie on saturday night:

95722.jpg

post-44-2-89132-jessy_with_bolt_ons.jpgpost-44-2-95722-Flat_stomach.jpg
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Whos the sort in post 362?

She looks amazing
                      Pussy Stinks

Comment

• These are fascinating pics, Jimbo. Well done and thanks for making the effort to post them here.

Our ambassador for the androgynous on Shemale Island!

Comment

• Thanks Stogie. Tempted now to visit "Dragon Island" ?
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nice to see some snaps there of Jenny and Pim, two of the most beautiful brown skinned babes around. Thanks Jimbo

Comment

• Boarhog, man what can I say ?

Firstly I can't believe I missed the rest of this thread   too much work I'm afraid.

What an absolutely 1st class Trip Report. Just the right balance of pithy commentary and many, many excellent pics.      

Well there was good news and bad (and I'm not referring to our Swedish friend...no not 7, the other one..).

Lela getting the chop   Well at least we have her preserved for posterity in a previous TR (you know who you are... )

Aum....     Many thanks for following up that 'line of enquiry' it is much appreciated my friend  

Back in LOS now and your Report has inspired me, and I think all of us, to believe that there's nothing left to lose  

Kudos brother !  
                              Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

• No worries Ell! It was your enquiry about Aum and Sonya that led me to them. Aum fell into my arms at Jimbo's birthday party. I asked him who that was sitting across the bar and he told me Aum, do you want to meet her? Naturally I said yes. I remembered your inquiry and Aum was a sweetheart. So the next night I made a point to find Sonya who you inquired about on the same post. As my luck would have it Sonya came dashing through Cocktails and Dreams on one of her 15 minute whirlwinds and I knew I had to have her. After she left I asked Jimbo about her and he gave me the scoop on her. He then offered to go over to Puma bar with me to look into barfining her which I did.

Sonya easily in my top 5 shags in Phuket, would recommend her to everyone. I would be in cocktails and Dreams each night and even if I was with a different lb, Sonya would always make my night more complete when she came breezing through, dancing, flashing and generally acting slutty.

The last photo is at C&D's which neither Sonya or Aum work at but both drop by consistantly. I was trying to capture both of these loveliea in a photo but only got a partial of Sonya while Aum smoked in the soi.

19969.jpg

post-44-2-19969-IMG_2161.JPGpost-44-2-19969-IMG_1865.JPG

My favorite femboy Noi and favorite ladyboy Mint. They often come to mind as days go by here in bkk.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X