Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boarhog...fabulous report ... thanks a lot for posting the great photos of the Phuket girls...also some good stories thrown in as well.

One photo I found distrubing was from about 10-15 pages back...the young falang beating up the old falang dewd. What a brave young man he is ... knocking the crap out of an oldster ...I always try and avoid these guys who are ready to drop their gloves over a perceived slight or an accidently bumped shoulder...

Also found the short story about Nicky, the Swedish guy strung out on dope, to be a good lesson for anyone contemplating a dabble into the drug subculture of Thailand.

Cheers boarhog and thanks for the great report ....it's made me want to travel to Phuket after I'm finished with Pattaya in 4 or 5 years

Comment

• At least it's still a rare thing to see guys scrapping here- UK on a Saturday night is far worse now.
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (shrimpsoup @ Mar. 18 2009,22:53) One photo I found distrubing was from about 10-15 pages back...the young falang beating up the old falang dewd. What a brave young man he is ... knocking the crap out of an oldster ...I always try and avoid these guys who are ready to drop their gloves over a perceived slight or an accidently bumped shoulder...

Also found the short story about Nicky, the Swedish guy strung out on dope, to be a good lesson for anyone contemplating a dabble into the drug subculture of Thailand.

Cheers boarhog and thanks for the great report ....it's made me want to travel to Phuket after I'm finished with Pattaya in 4 or 5 years
        Thanks Shrimpsoup, glad you enjoyed. Many people have made nice contributions to the thread.

As for the fighting, Ivor is correct they are rare. I have noticed with the farangs the fights are usually a joke, mostly macho talk, very few connected punches, and often both parties are at fault. If you throw in a Thai, then it becomes more serious, and other Thais will come out of the woodwork just in case the farang gets the upper fist.

Nicky made the thread because I saw him almost everynight at ladyboy venues, then in my accomadation. I would often see him with 2 ladyboys and mostly ones who did drugs. My first accomadation Candy house had several ladyboys living there and most did yabba. always good to steer clear of them as much as possible. They ooften have to resort to stealling to feed their thirst for it. Their behavoir is often erratic, loud, rushed and never put their customer first. Nicky had more money than sense, and it caught up with him. Before his bust he was with Emmy a few nights. One night I could hear him and her in a drug fueled arguement with her. I felt bad for him, but realised he brought it on himself. then after I left as Jimbo reported he was taken down by the BIB which ended up costing him 200,000 baht.

That could pay a lot of barfines, and yet he risked jail time, or even the right to ever come back.

The more lbs your with the more chances one or more is taking yabba or something else. Also more chance of a conflict. Its best if your clean as police will mostly side with you over lb and if your piss is clean, and hers isn't.

Comment

• These 3 were all chasing the white smoke (Yabba). the top one works at Tequila bar on occasion. More a front for her distribution network. She pissed me off becuase she told my lb (Mint) that she fucked me. I'm not a fan of this when it is true, but being an outright lie, I confronted this whacko asking her why. She played dumb which was easy for her.

Emmy is only 19 yrs old but looks well into her 20's. she always has that yabba look in her eye, never a warm smile, tightened jaw. She spent more than one night with the famous Swede Nicky.

This last one I only saw at my accomadation (Candy House) and usually in the wee hours of the morning coming home from bars. She offered to come with me around 4 a.m. one morning, showed her all my cash 360 baht and she was keen. Sure she went out and bought a pill with it straight after.

All three of these lived at Candy house along with several other yabba lovin lbs. One of my 1st days there one came to my door to borrow a lighter. Says she will bring back. 20 minutes later on my way out, I check on my Bic. Some other drugged out nocturnal lb answers and I ask for my lighter. She closes the door on my face. I walk down the stairwell and step outside and see the tramp who borrowed it, so i ask for my Bic. She says its upstairs, I tell her to go get. she goes up 4 flts of stairs and comes back with it and I'm off to get a feed.

After I eat I go to light up a smoke and nearly burn my nose hairs as the fire is 2 inches high. I examine my lighter to find they have alterd it tearing some of the metal loose for their purposes.

At first I thought living at same place as all these lbs was a blessing, as I soon found out it was a curse that I overcame by bringing the likes off Aum or Mint home each night. I didn't want any temptation for cheap late night lb full of yabba.

Both Aum and Mint would see some of these as we came and went each day and always pointed out to me "She does yabba" or "they like yabba"

We would also hear them talking loud at 7-9 a.m. many mornings and you knew what they were doing in the next room. Still up of course.
          Attached Files

Comment

• The drunken Pinky. Not sure if she did the yabba or not, but sure she sure like to get stupid drunk. I saw her in this condition more than once. The first time I met her was outside my door at 5 a.m. drunk and needing a bed.

I like this 1st picture with the bitch on the TV looking at me between her arm.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Its nice to find new talent, but far safer to go with proven sweathearts like Aum.

A bargain isnt always a bargain. Aum is always good value.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Assorted Mints.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Mint was happy to ditch the make-up once I told her I liked her natural look better.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• (jet712 @ Mar. 17 2009,06:05)
                    great work boarhog...plenty there to keet the appetite whetted  
                    Its never work mate, all pleasure. We could all only wish we got paid to go out find hawt lbs, photograph them and then have freaky sex with them.

The day it becomes work is the day I retire from the lbs scene like I did when gg's became to much work.

Comment

• Hey Jet712,

I noticed this shot and a few others of Bombay that you posted on the Femboys thread. Some vintage stuff. I don't guess you have any nude shots of her. She is pretty shy even with the bolt ons, imagine more so before. Love seeing the before and after versions. Have a few on this thread already.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• The C&D nutcracker in my suite.

The one and only Pat.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• More Aum.

For those of you who only like balls and cock trimmed. I mentioned to her that I would buy some neet for her but she knocked it back.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Not so Happy times at the main podium in front of Tequila bar.
                            Tha Tha with her silicone facing the camera. Not a fan of the silicone in ass. I much prefer a small natural ass.

Just a tip for you guys that don't want to get swarmed for drinks and bf request. The pit in between Tequila Bar is divided by an imaginary halfway line. One half is sereved by Tequila bar and the other half by the bars across from. the lbs are not allowed to go over that line to sit with customers. so you can actually drink, and scout out any potentials from there, but they can't come sit with you until you go into the Tequila Zone.

Myself, I like to throw myself into the thick of it and fend off lbs for myself. It keeps me sharp, for when I don't have a boundary to protect me.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Aum walks Bangla on New Years Eve.

Bangla Road just before midnight on NYE 08

Another fat cow gets on the podium for her 15 minutes of fame. Make sure when you see one of these farangs step up to the main stage you not only get their photos but post them here so we can all share in their newly acquired fame.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Femboy extroidinaire Noi. The nicest hormone titties i have ever laid my mouth on, and such a sweetheart.
                                Works at Libra bar under Tiger bar.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X