Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmy from Moulin Rouge caberat, who often trots down to Tequila after last show to hustle some yabba money.
    Attached Files

Comment

• excellent stuff boarhog, you are the king of phuket
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• I think he is the new king of the forum to be honest
        Lets see if Billy69 can beat Hogs little collection, sorry Billy, prove Me wrong by all means, but ya gonna have to go a long way to beat the Hog
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• I believe Billy has a lot more runs on the board but boarhog is closing fast.      

He is zooming up the popularity chart with a bullet...      

And not since the days when Naang Faa started posting have I witnessed anyone get to 1000 posts (any day now), so fast. Given their "friendship", how ironic?      
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Noorie was in good form yesterday- does anyone else see a resemblence to a certain other part of her anatomy in her left knee cap?
            Attached Files
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• yummy yummy yumy what at treat

Comment

• I've never seen 'scrotum knee' before!

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Apr. 02 2009,23:07) Noorie was in good form yesterday- does anyone else see a resemblence to a certain other part of her anatomy in her left knee cap?
                  It think thats a case of "dicksuckers knee"

Nice addition Ivor, however I'm not sure if I have seen Noorie. would love to see some face shots, and throw in some tits for good measure.

Looking forward to more photos, always great to see someone new, and I don't mind seeing the veterans either.

If I could make a few requests from Soi Croc

Nut, Linda, Mint, Jenny, Poope and Lela if she is back working after her visit to chop shop. Its been three months today!

Comment

• donnnny, seamus, pacman thanks for the kind words. Although its flattering in weird way, I'm not looking for any kind of title or to compete with legendary photo posters of this site, but to be mentioned in same group is nice.

It may appear that I'm out to put up numbers, but in fact, I get enough enjoyment pleasing myself even it means not getting someone new everynight. Out of 20 days in Phuket I was with Aum for 5, and Mint for 9 days which is hardly Billy like or even Ernesto.

I do enjoy capturing lbs beauty on camera, and doesnt have to be in the bedroom all the time. I hope I have shown Phuket in the positive light it deserves.

Here is my favorite model from Phuket Mint, to my surprise havent seen her posted by others or read anything either. Maybe she doesn't do it for anyone else. She sure impressed me. What a joy she was.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Not the best lighting for for taking photos, but the Tequila bar offers a lot of quantity for sure.

Jenny kicks the shoes off.

Another fat falang gg gets her 15 minutes of fame on the podium. I think thats her boyfriend next to on the right. This dickhead, would cringe and make faces if the other lbs on stage touched him, yet he was happy to drag his ass up there to be the center of attention, he thought.

Poope looks at the podium dancers, never saw her get up there and only saw her on New Years Eve.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Emmy with some reports coming out of Phuket that she is going by the name Sofia. no matter what u call it, she still has some of the greatest legs in Patong.

Wish she would find a safe place for that bag when she dances.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Emmy/Sofia a leggy slutty acting and dressing lb in Patong.

Hold on for a wild ride, beware it may be yabba fuelled.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Not a great Croc fan- mainly due to the fat falangs! I'll check with Noorie to see if she's OK with me posting facial pics- personally I don't like to do it until they've given the thumbs up. I'll emphasise that its god for business though

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Mar. 30 2009,14:57) Hey Jet712,

I noticed this shot and a few others of Bombay that you posted on the Femboys thread. Some vintage stuff. I don't guess you have any nude shots of her. She is pretty shy even with the bolt ons, imagine more so before. Love seeing the before and after versions. Have a few on this thread already.
                              Good find my friend and you're spot on....she told me that she was shy and didn't want any nude shots.

I'm pretty sure that if I persisted she might have relented but I didn't want to overstep the mark.

I've noticed a few nude pics of her on the board in recent times so maybe I'll get to capture her in all her glory during my trip next month.
                              jet712

Comment

• (jet712 @ Apr. 04 2009,07:04)
                                (Boarhog @ Mar. 30 2009,14:57) Hey Jet712,

I noticed this shot and a few others of Bombay that you posted on the Femboys thread. Some vintage stuff. I don't guess you have any nude shots of her. She is pretty shy even with the bolt ons, imagine more so before. Love seeing the before and after versions. Have a few on this thread already.
                                Good find my friend and you're spot on....she told me that she was shy and didn't want any nude shots.

I'm pretty sure that if I persisted she might have relented but I didn't want to overstep the mark.

I've noticed a few nude pics of her on the board in recent times so maybe I'll get to capture her in all her glory during my trip next month.
                                I think she is more confident now with the bolt ons and will willingly do nudes if they are topless only, she isn't as proud of her cock.

Jetsetter, Good luck on your upcoming trip mate, will be looking forward to hearing about it and especially the photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X