Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know its you Jimbo you old dog. You pointed her out to me when I was in town. Congrats mate you have been working on that for a while. Your friendly hellos finally paid off. A lb in a non -p4p work place is one for the resume. Good to have you back working on your research mate.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 14 2009,17:10) saturday Mar 14th

Mouse and Fay - now the only remaining LBs in Puma bar, now that Sonya has gone and Beer is in hospital (with something nasty, methinks!)
      Sad news on Bee, hope it isnt something serious. Whats the scoop on Sonya? A lot of us were pulling for her to clean up her act and make a triumphant to retrun to C&D's. Hope that Frenchman boss of hers didn't sack her for her whirlwind dashes across the soi to C&D's. Those will be missed for sure.

What is the little mynx doing know?
      Attached Files

Comment

• Beer is currently in hospital where they're trying to cure her of her addiction to the sleeping tabs and booze thing. Apparently she was taking up to 20 (yes 20!) a night, and now its fucked up her body and mind!

Sonya is going down the same path, I'm afraid. She still pops in often though.
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• another phuket-delight... taken in october,just before her bolt-ons were done..
          Attached Files
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• 20 pills a night? How do they function? I guess thats it eventually they don't.

I'm not to hard on lbs using in moderation. It can't be easy going out fucking old fat farangs every night. However the risk of becoming to dependant should prevent more from using at all.

So has Sonya moved on to another bar, or going down the road of freelance work. Hate to see her lost to the bar scene. i think she needs that stability for her own good rather than life of a freelancer who resorts to desperate measures for bad habits.
            Attached Files

Comment

• i love this thread i miss phuket
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• hey batman Post 572 is a winner. Hope you enjoyed that all night long

Comment

• Batman, nice nut shot of Pat. She lets her boys loose almost nightly, the trick is getting the shot. Usually a ladydrink will release them from captivity.

Here are two of my shots back at guesthouse.

The last shot of her plopping her cock on a barstool at C&D's.

The shortime queen.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Tequila Bar Ladyboys.

Jenny

Salla

Angie
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Nut with Mint, someone liked the photo of her standing behind Mint that they poached it and put it on that other site.

Jimbo posted some nice photos of Nut showing her new bolt ons off back a few pages on this thread. check'em out.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (1hotholder @ Mar. 16 2009,04:02) hey batman Post 572 is a winner.   Hope you enjoyed that all night long
                        indeed....i always do when iam with her...

and that is 99% of the time iam there...

Oh is a great girl, and i have no hesitations to recomend her

but dont tell her about this pic.... she would kill me....
                        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Mar. 16 2009,16:33) Batman, nice nut shot of Pat. She lets her boys loose almost nightly, the trick is getting the shot. Usually a ladydrink will release them from captivity.

Here are two of my shots back at guesthouse.

The last shot of her plopping her cock on a barstool at C&D's.

The shortime queen.
                          indeed.... pat is very special to me....even that i would never butterfly in the bar where Oh works, we still have a lot of fun i think the last time (16 days) i was there...i barfined her 4-5 times so she could sit drinking with me and Oh....

but of course it didnt prevented her to get some ST`s at the same time...

Pat is DEF. the Alpha in C&D....

but one of the few i would actually classifie as a friend....

Comment

• great work boarhog...plenty there to keet the appetite whetted  
                            jet712

Comment

• great pics and great experiences...
                              thanks to everybody for share...
                              this section is a great idea..
                              I apologize for my English..

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Mar. 16 2009,22:46)
                                (1hotholder @ Mar. 16 2009,04:02) hey batman Post 572 is a winner.   Hope you enjoyed that all night long
                                indeed....i always do when iam with her...

and that is 99% of the time iam there...

Oh is a great girl, and i have no hesitations to recomend her

but dont tell her about this pic.... she would kill me....
                                Oh looks fine, and when you made a strong recommendations in a PM before I left she went near the top of my lists. Unfortuantely she was off in late Dec. early January and didn't return until after I left.

She ended up just another lb who was on my to do list but didn't get it done for whatever reason.
                                Now she goes into the next time list with Ae, Linda, Nut, Lela now as postie, and we could be here all night for that list.

Cheers Batman, nice posts and recommendations.

Comment

Working...
                                X