Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the little cutie from Tootsies in post 175? Any idea Batman or orgasmattict.

Comment

• Patong bargirl. You can easily spot the difference. Shorter, chubby legs and not as pretty. Some good fun this one. Most GG's I have been with winge about their jaw getting tired after sucking cock for a minute, or a classic I had last year said my average cock hurt her, despite her telling me she had 2 kids back in Issan. Hard to beat the ladyboy in all around sexual fun. Sometimes I get the urge for a GG, and when I act on that feeling I'm reminded what I really prefer.

61927.jpg

post-7-2-61927-Thai_girl_bonanza_152.jpgpost-7-2-61927-Thai_girl_bonanza_145.jpg

Comment

• Sorry fellas got a little of topic.
        Here's a photo I just found on a flashdrive. Hope to find some more classics. If you look closely you find Mays excitement showing through.
        Attached Files

Comment

• I liked your last avartar better..but then i guess thats a bit of a wind up for some other forum members.

Really like your posts BTW. i lived in Phuket for 17 years up until a few years ago and saw many of your "ladies" around the traps but unfortunately never imbibed.......
          Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• (Jaypee @ Nov. 11 2008,15:37) I liked your last avartar better..but then i guess thats a bit of a wind up for some other forum members.

Really like your posts BTW. i lived in Phuket for 17 years up until a few years ago and saw many of your "ladies" around the traps but unfortunately never imbibed.......
            I was asked to change my avator by her "boyfriend" which I did, only to be attacked by the likes of 3 bad seeds. One even made personal atttacks towards me over my posting photos. I think he and the other clown eventually got clued in to how ignorant they were coming off thanks to other members posts pointing out how absurd they were. In the end it didn't discourage me from posting and I hope it doesn't make others shy to post.

Wow 17 years in Phuket and no lb experiences. Did you have a wife with you?, how could you resist the beautiful temptations of shemale island? Glad you enjoyed the posts. I'm close to having all my Phuket lb's cleaned out of hard drives and memory cards. Heading back over in December to restock.
            Cheers mate.

68446.jpg

post-7-2-68446-Thailand_192.jpg

Comment

• Yeah, wife, kids,house, the whole nine yards.....ironically I have only discovered my "dark side" since divorcing and moving away from the island.....since then have had some interesting times in nana plaza at Obsessions and tempatations on my vists back to LOS...still yet to make it to Guess....
              Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• (Jaypee @ Nov. 12 2008,14:07) Yeah, wife, kids,house, the whole nine yards.....ironically I have only discovered my "dark side" since divorcing and moving away from the island.....since then have had some interesting times in nana plaza at Obsessions and tempatations on my vists back to LOS...still yet to make it to Guess....
                Dark side? Thats the bright side chasing lb's around Bangkok. You have gone to same huants as as I have. I haven't made it to Guess bar yet either. Hope to this next trip after a Phuket run Hopefully can sneak in a trip or two when I'm in BKK.

23161.jpg

post-7-2-23161-Thai_girl_bonanza_252.jpgpost-7-2-23161-Thai_girl_bonanza_239.jpg

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Nov. 12 2008,11:40) I think he and the other clown eventually got clued in to how ignorant they were coming off thanks to other members posts pointing out how absurd they were.
                  Yeah, i´m losing sleep over this.
                  You give yourself way too much credit, granpa.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Sev7en, where ya been we missed ya. Another great post there sev7en. Where am I crediting myself, I'm crediting the members who have consistantly discounted your comments and personal attacks. Granpa? Thats brilliant, first time I have been called that in my 41 years of life. Considering I've never had kids its highly unlikely I am a "Granpa". Where all waiting for some more unfounded banter from you. You ever post a photo or your just talk shit?. Pick a scab and watch it bleed is your game. Get a life mate, its all gotten old here.

Comment

• Boarhog !
                      Thanks for the old pic of May - it´s amazing to see how she changed through the years.
                      Ernesto
                      here 3 pics of May in August 2009

96538.jpg

post-7-2-96538-mini_P1011829.JPGpost-7-2-96538-mini_P1011827.JPG

Comment

• (ernesto01 @ Nov. 13 2008,16:15) here 3 pics of May in August 2009
                        I knew it - Ernesto has special powers

He's shagged all the girls around today so he has to reach into the future for a bit of novelty
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (ernesto01 @ Nov. 13 2008,23:15) *Boarhog !
                          Thanks for the old pic of May *- it´s amazing to see how she changed through the years.
                          Ernesto
                          here 3 pics of May in August 2009
                          Thanks for all your posts Ernesto. Its great to see the evolution of May in a little over 2 years time. Its strange to see her at some of your 3-somes as I could never get her to do that. Maybe its all part of her evolution or your skill. Maybe its just money, but everytime I brought this up she would say "don't like, you go take someone else alone, not wth me!" With very angry face.

29227.jpg

post-7-2-29227-Phuket_and_Jean_118.jpgpost-7-2-29227-Thai_girl_bonanza_224.jpg

Comment

• Unamed lb who still has a shirt of mine. Hope to get it back in 5 weeks. She worked at tequila bar, as did this one walking outta my accomadation. I have no idea where I found her, I'm guessing Tequila bar. Not sure why I didn't get photos of her or if I tried. Oddly I remember what she looks like for next time.

30686.jpg

post-7-2-30686-Thai_bitaches_08_094.jpgpost-7-2-30686-Thai_bitaches_08_051.jpg

Comment

• Thats her giving the token wave, but no smile

and here's a Euro sun bather (Kata Beach) with her gear off. They never get clued in that Thai don't care for this, nor do they like the idiots with their shirts off at bars.

31084.jpg

post-7-2-31084-euro_at_beach.jpgpost-7-2-31084-Thai_bitaches_08_089.jpg

Comment

• that blonde gg does absolutely nothing for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X