Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wouldnt mind this combination...
    Attached Files
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• about Nook...well from second hand reports...shes quite good in bed...
      from first hand...shes great fun in the bar...not complicated any ways...the same goes for Oh and Paeng
      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• from tootsies.... cant remember her name... but christ shes BIG...
        a little shy in the start...but she got over it...
        Attached Files

Comment

• from tootsies... named Funny... told me she would have a hard time comming due to hormones...

bullshit... she came like an vulcan after 10 min of shagging...

post-7-1-66644-billeder_103.jpg

Comment

• from tootsies.... open from around 11-12 in daytime...not sure when they close...

the one that got away....

in other words...she was on my list...but i failed to sneak away from Oh....
            Attached Files

Comment

• peng is very passionate and always horny

Comment

• Borhoag !
                Reg. Pang and Oh
                Read my last Phuket reports and you will ahve any information you need !

Ernesto

Comment

• (ernesto01 @ Nov. 04 2008,18:57) *Boarhog!
                  Reg. Pang and Oh
                  Read my last Phuket reports and you will have any information you need !

Ernesto
                  Love your trip reports and Photos E. Youre a legend in those parts.

Could you do us a favour and rank your top lb's of Phuket 1 to 5 maybe and additionally your top orgy combinations. This would go a long way for those of us making the trip to the island. Their is plenty of room on my to do list. Cheers.

Comment

• Sorry Boarhog I cannot put any ranking list that would not be fair.
                    The more as some of the girls are not the same every day, one day the do well the next day they are lousy
                    (drugs ?)
                    Ambivalent experience I have with those three:
                    Sia (C&D)
                    Ann (Tequila Bar) and last time also with
                    May (Tequila)

77815.jpg

post-7-2-77815-mini_DSC02676.JPGpost-7-2-77815-mini_DSC02697.JPG

Comment

• For three- and moresomes I can recommand Patt (C&D) as an organizer, she will pick up the right crew.
                      Top combinations are:
                      Pang & Oh & Sonja
                      Nam & Sonja
                      Nam &Pang&Sonja
                      always together with Pat

78443.jpg

post-7-2-78443-mini_P1012031.JPGpost-7-2-78443-mini_P1011667.JPG

Comment

• one of the hottest is IMHO Oh (C&D) I have heard she has got titts in September my (Agust) pics are still without
                        also highly recommended
                        Pang & Jiji& Linda (photos by Patt)

79197.jpg

post-7-2-79197-mini_P10117610.jpgpost-7-2-79197-mini_P10117780.jpg

Comment

• As you can tell by my posts I've been with May for several nights and was different with me than you. With me she drank a lot, but very little with you from the sounds. Anyway I think her hormonal taking past effects her with mood swngs. I've also been with Cia who should be paying us for what she wants us to do. With her you won't hear "up to you" It was totally up to her. So both of these are not worthy of a repeat performance for me. They would be down at the bottom on my rankings. They look good, but looks aren't everything. I was hoping you would have some lb's you could recommend that I haven't been with. Here is a shot of May in her cabaret days at C&D's
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (ernesto01 @ Nov. 05 2008,15:47) * *
                            For three- and moresomes *I can recommand Patt (C&D) as an organizer, she will pick up the right crew.
                            Top combinations are:
                            Pang & Oh & Sonja
                            Nam & Sonja
                            Nam &Pang&Sonja
                            always together with Pat
                            Thanks Ernesto, exactly what I'm looking for! Patt is very customer friendly, she was my first lb from C&D's and actually went back after 1st night with her, but she hd been barfined. Thats how I ended up with May.
                            I hope these combos ar still at C&D's in December.

Patt would be at top of my list for overall performance. she really wants to make the customer happy because she knows they will be back.

Comment

• Some more Sang

23927.jpg

post-7-2-23927-Thailand_117.jpgpost-7-2-23927-Thailand_116.jpg

Comment

• they are all still there boarhog

steviep35

Comment

Working...
                                X