Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you the Man Borehog, great piccys, wish I was there !
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• I wish I was still there to Seamus, but life isnt so bad in Bangkok either. I just got an apartment in Din Daeng with my lb for 3 months. Im just a short subway ride to most places. Im the only falong in my little neighborhood which isnt a bad thing. My gf is happy that she hasnt seen a ladyboy in the immediate nighborhood either.

Comment

• This yabba inhaling femboy crossed my path at my guesthouse about 5 a.m. After coming home at 3:30 a.m. I saw a farang coming out of ground floor bedroom, from what I mistook as a ladyboy. When I went by she said 500 baht to me, so I told her I would come down in 10 minutes which I did. she did her hair while hiding her lower body with a towel. When she came near me sitting on bed I reached up under the towel only to find a hairy pussy. I told her I made a mistake and thought she was a ladyboy. Had to be pretty insulting to have some think your a lb when your not. Well I made for the door which she blocked. she said 500 baht for her time. I said what time? my mistake and overtook her at the door. As I left I started to go upstairs to my room but as she gave chase I decided not lead her to my loom so I turned and went through her again as she said she would get her boss (pimp?) to which I said fine get your boss, my mistake no time lost and made my way outside. She came after me with only a towel around her waist. I made it to the road and left her behind topless standing in the street. I ended up going about 1 K to a 24 hr internet shop. I spent about an hour and a half there until I tought things were cool enough to return. When I did I ran into this yabba hoe who wanted to make a quick baht for her next hit. I showed her I only had 360 baht, which was fine with her. so I threw a santas hat on her horsey head and took a couple shots.

44193.jpg

post-44-2-44194-boar_090.jpg
        post-44-2-44194-boar_143.jpg

I never saw her working bangla or any bars, but would see her lurking around accomadation all hours. Her room was on same floor as mine and she would see me with several other lb's throughout my stay.
        44447.jpgpost-44-2-44447-boar_092.jpg

Here is the same lb who is on post 265 named Pinky. She was 2nd of back to back femboys in the early morning hours. After being chased by a gg for 500 baht and nailing femboy for 360 baht. The drunken Pinky knocks on my door. Her friend had her key and was locked out of her loom next door.
        45919.jpgpost-44-2-45919-boar_114.jpgpost-44-2-45919-boar_104.jpg

Pinky was telling me how much she liked me by 4 p.m. the next day when I finally got her to go to her loom.

It was a Merry Christmas in Patong.
        46161.jpgpost-44-2-46161-boar_044.jpgpost-44-2-46161-boar_140.jpg

Comment

• The many moods of May. Now going by Mary. Catch her angry face at Tequila bar.

46484.jpg

post-44-2-46484-boar_080.jpgpost-44-2-46484-boar_081.jpg

Comment

• It can get ugly on the main stage at Tequila bar.

Aum< Pim and Tha Tha brighten things up a little later.

46743.jpg

post-44-2-46743-boar_072.jpgpost-44-2-46743-boar_085.jpg

Comment

• This is Nadia who also lived on same floor as me at Candy House. She loves her yabba and probably makes more on it than she does at Tequila. This fine lb told my friend Mint that I fucked her when I didn't. Of course I confronted her on the accusation just to see her squirm.

This was going to be my olny gg of the trip but it never materialised, so I was on strictly a lb diet this trip.

Ming was also an early target that didnt materialise. She told me she was 23, but has she been around the biz for about a decade? I think more like 27?

47174.jpg
              post-44-2-47174-boar_060.jpg
              post-44-2-47174-boar_102.jpg

Comment

• Bombay, Aum and Bombay leaving.

51610.jpg
                post-44-2-51610-boar_010.jpg

post-44-2-51610-boar_043.jpg

Bombay and Pat from cocktails and dreams.

post-44-2-51863-boar_033.jpgpost-44-2-51863-boar_034.jpg
                Attached Files

Comment

• One lovely dark skinned lb package.

52199.jpg

post-44-2-52199-boar_016.jpg
                  post-44-2-52199-boar_015.jpg

Just love to see that sweet hole winking at me.
                  52697.jpg
                  post-44-2-52697-boar_023.jpgpost-44-2-52697-boar_018.jpg

Comment

• Tha Tha

52962.jpg

post-44-2-52962-boar_077.jpg

Comment

• Two more of the legendary Ming.
                      53142.jpg

post-44-2-53142-boar_103.jpg

Comment

• Pat from Cocktails and Dreams. My 1st lb in phuket over 2 years ago now. A pleaser who will shortime you in a heartbeat if you let her.

53397.jpg

post-44-2-53397-boar_041.jpgpost-44-2-53397-boar_106.jpg

Comment

• The glowing smile of Aum a rising star in Patong without the attitute.

53705.jpg

post-44-2-53705-boar_124.jpgpost-44-2-53705-boar_134.jpg

Comment

• Some great stuff there Boarhog - you certainly had some adventures while in Candy House!
                            Here's a pic of resident Tequila star: Pim
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com
                            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jan. 19 2009,14:16) Tha Tha
                              So, in the end, the name really is "Tha Tha."

Funny stuff...

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jan. 19 2009,16:48) Some great stuff there Boarhog - you certainly had some adventures while in Candy House!
                                Here's a pic of resident Tequila star: Pim
                                Candy House was certainly an adventure Jimbo. I arrived close to 10 p.m. on Dec 23rd and within the 1st 30 minutes Emmy was introducing herself to me from her bed in the room next door. Little did she know I was a ladyboy lover and would soon be at cocktails and dreams negotiating a 3-some with Pat and Bombay.

At one point I thought I would be hooking up with several of the lb residence at candy house, especially after bagging 2 in one morning both after 5 a.m. The quality wasnt much to speak of but what do you expect for 360 baht? Yabba hoe 360 bt, drunk Pinky = free. Tits between them = zero

I'm just glad those yabba whores didnt take offense to me bringing home top talent from C&D's and Tequila bar. Pretty small world when found out my little Mint from Tequila bar and neighbor Emmy were classmates in Chang Mai, came in quite handy for a 5 a.m. 3 some with the 19 year olds on a nite I didnt even go out.

I later moved out of Candy house for my last 5 days and ended up living underneath Aum and Pim. I had forgot I left some clothes at Aum's place from my stint with her. As I was getting my bike out one day, Pim was kind enough to throw them over their balcony to me while shouting out I love you! She was topless of course in the middle of the day. Mint was with me, but was aware of my time with Aum so little explaining was needed.

In this new guest house I had 4 lbs living above us in top two rooms and a swedish lb lover who I saw out everynight, living across the way. Me and Mint ran into him and Emmy around 4 a.m. one morning. Amazing how you cross some of the same paths.

and Yes farangbah its official its Tha Tha, had to make sure I got that one clarified. I made it a point for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X