Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of blasts from the past. Tha Tha has no recollection of that night or last night for that matter. May has the memory of an elephant and rembers our time together to well. this night she was actually friendly, but the nights that followed were frigid with a chance of anger on her part.

Had to leave those confines to the much warmer C&D's venue. Ming now in Phuket. And Aum awesome stomach.
    02115.jpg
    post-44-2-02115-IMG_1850.JPG
    post-44-2-02115-IMG_1844.JPG

This freelancing femboy showed up at my door drunk shortly after dispatching another femboy freelancer who lived on my floor at Candy House. This one was drunk and need a place to stay at 6 in the morning. She got more than a bed to sleep in. A couple nights later she drifted into C&Ds and reminded me I didn't pay her, and I had to remind her I didnt charge her for the bed. I gave her and her friend in the picture 100 each to leave, then Ronan bought them both drinks so they stayed. Her name is Pinky. Beware of some bad waxing marks on her upper legs. Usually freelances at D-club and soi Croc, and saw her hammered last night wondering whose door she was going to end up at.
    02610.jpg
    post-44-2-02610-IMG_1831.JPGpost-44-2-02610-IMG_1845.JPG

Comment

• well..... lets just say that the girl in the right of this photo.......just had an "bad hair day"....
      Attached Files
      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• you might even run into Witney if you are lucky.....
        Attached Files

Comment

• Good luck !

She's mad as a box of frogs but each to his own  
          jet712

Comment

• (doitrong @ Jan. 11 2009,02:14) you might even run into Witney if you are lucky.....  
            Yipes!!! is that She-Hulk???

Comment

• Ya Batman that scary one was actually having a good hair day. You should see her in the day time after a long night of Yabba. She and many others lived in my building at Candy House. Some pretty scary creatures lurking in the night when I would come home with a more acceptable lb.

This is the hottest little femboy that I have come accross. I met her on the way to the movies with Mint, thought she was a gg at first site then Mint knew her so I knew it was likely LB. She has small hands and feet this little Issan beauty named Noi who is one of 2 lb's working out of Libra bar underneath the Tiger bar.

70048.jpg

post-44-2-70048-noistand.jpgpost-44-2-70724-noinude.jpg

post-44-2-70724-noimint.jpgpost-44-2-70048-Noi.jpg

No silicone Noi the only additives in her are hormones and the hair extensions. The biggest hormone titties I have had my mouth on. Only gets hard sometimes. The lovely Mint set her up for me having Noi give her the call when she got off work about an hour after we left the bar. I dosed on the Kamagra thinking I might need it for the 3-some, however didnt need as Mint didn't want to watch me fucking lb, she made the exception with Emmy as their families know each other in Chang Mai. So when Noi arrived Mint left so I had all the photo duties.

One lovely femboy Noi. A great smile, great kisser, and a real pleaser. She told me after someone paid her 4000 just to take photos of her wanking. I explained to her how they have a site and will make much more than that off them too which she replied "I dont care"
              Just loved her whole attitute, too bad I had to make quick work of her with Mint outside. She was pretty excited about going to beach next day so took motorbike to her place to get bikini.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Just love a cleanly shaved dark assed Issan lb. Only 6 months in the buisness so still a lovely attitude.
                Some more of Noi a real future this lb has as a rising new talent in Phuket.

post-44-2-73723-noimirror.jpgpost-44-2-71865-noif3.jpgpost-44-2-73017-poled.jpgpost-44-2-73017-relaxo.jpgpost-44-2-71865-Noif2.jpg
                Attached Files

Comment

• My little Mint and Noi and Nois backside by mirror. Love the fact I saw her in public first then shagged her a few nights later. In public she is even more passable.

I saw way more lb's this trip to Phuket and saw way more in public. I really appreciate that aspect about Phuket.

73723.jpg

post-44-2-74482-Mint_and_postie.jpgpost-44-2-73723-mintnoi.jpg

Comment

• Waros and Mint. Waros has a sponsor getting her new bolt ons. Had the pleasure of meeting the financier.

Mint with a postie who reminds me of Jane (twin bkk) Forget her name but loves to dance at tequila bar and show off her pussy, however couldnt get my camera onto any of those shots.

Last one is Nut I think putting it to Mint

74482.jpg

post-44-2-74482-Mint_and_postie.jpgpost-44-2-73723-mintnoi.jpg

Comment

• Mint and Nut getting lively on mainstage, and then Mint and annoying drag queen on stage next to bar.

Mint with friends Emmy and cant remember others name in the middle.

74929.jpg

post-44-2-74929-dragmint.jpgpost-44-2-74929-emmy.jpgpost-44-2-74482-mint_and_nut.jpg

Upskirt panty shots from Tequila bar.
                      75347.jpgpost-44-2-75347-mupskirt.jpgpost-44-2-75347-post.jpg

Emmy from Moulin rouge dancing at Tequila bar stage just behind my usual seat.
                      Another name I cant remember.
                      Korean boss with assortment of lbs dancing on main stage.

Under things I hate is when drunk falangs get up there and dance for their 15 mintues of fame? Last night some drunk pasty white bitch got up there for 4 songs? I would have thrown a tomato if I had one, so resorted to yelling get off the stage. Jimbo photographed her with the promise of putting her on the internet.

76151.jpgpost-44-2-76151-unident.jpgpost-44-2-76151-boss.jpg

Comment

• Some great pics there Boarhog
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Mint took many photos of me in and out of the bedroom and has a more expensive camera than me. She loves it, after every picture "Let me see"

Her legs and another new 19 yr olds legs. notice how both have the same shoes on and the type and length of legs.

The bare legs do more from and shows that the others are probably wearing pants for a reason and its not the season.

78490.jpg

post-44-2-78490-legs2.jpgpost-44-2-78490-legs.jpg

Comment

• dancing queens
                            81542.jpg
                            post-44-2-82777-aumny.jpg

Aum and Postie friend on New Years. Pim and Aum the partying roomates.
                            82777.jpg
                            post-44-2-82777-pimaumny.jpgpost-44-2-81542-nutmintpim.jpg

Comment

• great snaps BH....i'm defo goin back there on my next trip.
                              there should be a phuket room on the site..Lots of great snaps and reports from there

keep them coming..

Comment

• Legs and they know how to use them.....

85069.jpg

post-44-2-85069-emmylegs - Copy.jpg

post-44-2-85069-legs4 - Copy.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X