Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May showing off her new tits over instant messenger and posing live.

06486.jpg

post-7-2-06486-Phuket_and_Jean_248.jpg

Comment

Unknown pickup from Moulin Rouge. Talked big in bar, but didn't live up to her own hype later at her place. Was rushed so she could get back to bar or road where she works after Moulin shows end. My first and last visit to Moulin Rouge Expensive drinks, lame shows.
      I think most of them hit the road in front of Soi Crocadile after.
      Anybody have a name for her?

24355.jpg

post-7-2-24355-Thailand_182.jpgpost-7-2-24355-Thailand_187.jpg

Comment

May with friends Pick the GG, LB, and the post-op

57422.jpg

post-7-2-57422-Phuket_and_Jean_131.jpgpost-7-2-57422-jean_songkran.jpg

Comment

May with Girl or ladyboy?

57734.jpg

post-7-2-57734-Phuket_and_Jean_218.jpgpost-7-2-57734-Phuket_and_Jean_202.jpg

Comment

May with friend who works door at a pussy show bar.

Does anyone know this LB on bottom? I tried to take her one night, but a couple was paying her $4,000 baht. I never saw her again. she was at Soi Croc April 06. Sorry for photo quality.

58250.jpg

post-7-2-58250-Phuket_and_Jean_061.jpg

Comment

Another May and a grainy shot of the dance platform at Soi Croc.

88945.jpg

post-7-2-88945-Phuket_and_Jean_207.jpg

Comment

Dancin Ladyboys at Soi Katoey, Patong.

40736.jpg

post-7-2-40736-Phuket_and_Jean_230.jpg

Comment

Some dancer that one
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Is it me or does everyone read Jimslims posts in the voice of Crusty.

Just add Tequila to May ad you have your public dancer.

76402.jpg

post-7-2-76402-Phuket_and_Jean_222.jpgpost-7-2-76402-Phuket_and_Jean_226.jpg

Comment

• Love the wasted look
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Sorry fella's couldn't get the towel off this one from Tequila bar. She has no idea how some of ya like lb's without bolt ons.
                        She still has a t-shirt o mine.

56695.jpg

post-7-2-56695-Thai_bitaches_08_054.jpgpost-7-2-56695-Thai_bitaches_08_049.jpg

Comment

• (tomscam @ Oct. 21 2008,20:37) Boarhog, I'm sorry mate but you got it wrong.

It's "Tha" on the LB69 website.
                          "Tah" when you see her anywhere outside the club (including the beach);
                          and "Tar" when you meet her inside the club (especially when you are intending on bar-fining her(just to be polite)).

Any further confusion and we'll just have to email her direct.

Boarhog,

To add to the "Tah" mix, for what it's worth, I was in Phuket in August with her as my #1 target, and with what I thought was her number.  Wasn't.  So I got Jimbo to print her picture for me and brought it down to ye olde Tequila Bar.  Turned out she was away, at home for the low season.  And Poopei (on of the popular LBs there) said her name was "Tah Tah."

So nice, they named her twice...

Comment

• PS -- I'll be there over Christmas too, so we can find out together...

Comment

• To add to the "Tah" mix, for what it's worth, I was in Phuket in August with her as my #1 target, and with what I thought was her number. Wasn't. So I got Jimbo to print her picture for me and brought it down to ye olde Tequila Bar. Turned out she was away, at home for the low season. And Poopei (on of the popular LBs there) said her name was "Tah Tah."
                              So nice, they named her twice...
                              PS -- I'll be there over Christmas too, so we can find out together...
                              There will be a few of us there farangbah. Lucky its high season so Tah or tha or tah should be around. Hopefully enough LB's for us all, hahaha
                              I'll be looking to do a photo shoot with Poopei, wouldn't mind giving her a shave before.

Comment

• theres plenty to go around fellas on ladyboy island
                                looks like its going to be fun fun fun

Comment

Working...
                                X