First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post 64 rocks

Comment

Excellent stuff!
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Thanks for the post lblavr and the scouting report on her having no limits, thats always good. Kudos on the Poope ID StevieP should make her a little easier to find for the lucky bastards going over there. All the more reason wh LB's should love posing for the cameras. Keep up the good work, still hoping to get an whereabout on LB I posted from Kata.

Comment

if you want to pm me i have number for poope's room mate angie, they normaly not to far apart from each other so if you want get in touch with her this could be the easyest way ? or i do have poope's email address but unsure how often she checks it ?

steviep

Comment

Tar looks fucking special.

I've seen her on the ladyboy69 website and she looks great there too.

Good to hear that she's cool to hang with and is well up for fun & partying.

Looks like it's the Tequila Bar for me!
            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

You sure you saw Tar on ladyboy 69? I don't recall seeing her, but its always worth a second look. Here's another portrait photo I found of her.
              Attached Files

Comment

In regards to Tomscam post about Tar:
                [QUOTE]Tar looks fucking special.

I've seen her on the ladyboy69 website and she looks great there too.

Good to hear that she's cool to hang with and is well up for fun & partying.

Looks like it's the Tequila Bar for me!

I looked for Tar on LB69 site an could only find a movie (photo) under a girl named Tah from Phuket. Not sure if this is her, doesn't have the 2 butterlfy tats around her belly button. It could have been before those I reckon. Looks like her to a degree. Heres the shot I found. I was with her once and her cock didn't look that big as in this photo.
                Attached Files

Comment

I think Tar and Tah are the same
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(burgess6645 @ Oct. 19 2008,08:19)  the ladys are so beautiful..
                    Hey, you pinched my avatar.

Is there a rule against this?

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

Its official now! I will be spending Christmas and New Year in Phuket. Look forward to a bunch of new encounters with LB's. There is a Santa Claus!
                      I'm going to be in Phuket from Dec 23rd to Jan 5th if any of you LB lovers are interested in meeting up, send me a PM and maybe we can enjoy a few cold and do some hunting.
                      The countdown is on! After its off to KL for 3 strange days then back to los for some Bangkok fun. Woohah!

Comment

Boarhog

It's the same girl. In LB69 she's referred to as "Tha - Phuket".

Those photos are from 2005 so that might explain why she doesn't have the tattoo around her navel.

I recognised her straight away from the shots posted here in this thread. Makes me more determined to get over to Phuket quicker since I know she's still around and looking good.
                        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

After further review by the Judges it is Tar or Tah as she's called on LB69. I'll have to get official verification on name in December when I hit the island. Maybe Tah is her stage name and Tar her street name.

Comment

Boarhog, I'm sorry mate but you got it wrong.

It's "Tha" on the LB69 website.
                            "Tah" when you see her anywhere outside the club (including the beach);
                            and "Tar" when you meet her inside the club (especially when you are intending on bar-fining her(just to be polite)).

Any further confusion and we'll just have to email her direct.

dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Thanks for That. My mistake. In 2 motnhs I'll be taking names and gettin ass on the island. Hopefully some more photos of some of Phukets finest. No better way to bring in a New Year.

Comment

boarhog, i will also be there over crimbo and new year, your find me in c&d's through each evening, ask jimbo in there he'll find me around bangla chatting to some old friends

Comment

Working...
                                X