Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean her? I'm the guy who bought her that infamous outfit that she later wore on the website shoots.
    She was a handful.
    I'll save some of her other shots for another thread. Afterall this is supposed to be dedicated to Phuket LB's.

73813.jpg

post-7-2-73813-Thailand_071.jpg

Comment

This site is huge! I just enjoyed some Phuket Ladyboys posted by Ernesto. Looks like he's been in some of the same holes I've been in.
      I was with May once before titties and then spent almost an entire month wth her which was way too long. As you found she will sleep the day away and then eat the other part. She can't drink socially, gets hammered on Tequila before it hits her lips. Never could get the threesome thing with her. Don't want! you go find.Sia is quite the prima dona, tried her before her titties, not good and then she had to kiss and tell May when she saw us together. May eating before bed below. She never likes sex in the morning. Would only recommend her for one night.

83765.jpg

post-7-2-83765-Phuket_and_Jean_041.jpg

Comment

Hey BoarHog!

Great pics and a good idea for a thread.

Welcome to the forums - Keep posting,

Stogie

Comment

great pics found a few of my sweeties among them

Ernesto

Comment

Here is another one of your sweeties Ernesto. Looks like I broke in many of these for ya..
            Youre the master of group play mate. Nice work and your pictres are great, helps to barfine a photographer/LB
            Attached Files

Comment

Don't know her name, she's from Tequila Bar and she's usually drunk, but always happy. Kinda of a spacey LB .
              Maybe Ernesto knows her name...

91947.jpg

post-7-2-91947-Thai_island_fun_261.jpgpost-7-2-91947-Thai_island_fun_279.jpg

Budget Road Warrior from Karon Beach that I picked up on my bike. Brought her home to complete threesome. She wouldn't suck my cock, but would lick my ass and suck my balls..go figure? Anyway lucky I had my regular with me from Bangkok to take care of the cock.
              93058.jpgpost-7-2-93058-Thai_island_fun_068.jpgpost-7-2-93058-Thai_island_fun_374.jpg

Comment

Phi Phi Island Pick-up from the balcony of my guesthouse at 2 a.m. She was walking home with friends I gave her the opportunity to make some coin. Saw her later next day working at a massage place.

94864.jpg

post-7-2-94864-Thai_island_fun_160.jpgpost-7-2-94864-Thai_island_fun_184.jpg

Comment

Miscellanous action in Phuket
                  Attached Files

Comment

The don't like their dicks showing for photos unless yu insist 've found.
                    Attached Files

Comment

and they hide their nip if they don't have titties

98316.jpg

post-7-2-98316-Thai_island_fun_176.jpg

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 14 2008,20:45) Don't know her name, she's from Tequila Bar and she's usually drunk, but always happy.
                        Great stuff that fellow !

And welcome to the forum
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 14 2008,20:45) Don't know her name, she's from Tequila Bar and she's usually drunk, but always happy. Kinda of a spacey LB   .
                          Thats Tar. Good description fun too
                          I'll try and dig up some of my photos, haven't been to Phuket in a while.
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Tar She said the other girl was her sister.

02711.jpg

post-7-2-02711-DSC00489.JPG
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 14 2008,20:45) Don't know her name, she's from Tequila Bar and she's usually drunk, but always happy. Kinda of a spacey LB   .
                              Is that the photgrapher giving you head?.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Its always good to put a name to a face, thanks Snick.
                                Sev7en, Im always he photographer, she is showing Tar the fine art of deepthroating.

Comment

Working...
                                X