Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all good fun my friend

Comment

• i like the lb on the right in the last picture on the bed. who is she? she looks good and no tits dont seem to detract from her cuteness.

Comment

• she is the beautiful Annie, but she is moving home with her boyfriend, whos a good friend of mine, im afraid out of the three on pic only one is p4p now and thats the little sexy boom.

Comment

• boom -boom....

58313.jpg

post-7-2-58313-billeder_141.jpg
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• I must say Cha Cha @ Tootsie's has been a delight - book the VIP service for 2000 baht for "full service"!

Comment

• if geng is still at tootsies then she is the one

Comment

• (azza33 @ Nov. 02 2008,16:38) Some more from Azzas phuket shots - every ones favorite Bom
                Absolutely love Bombay and very nice shots, she looks fantastic.
                Early May 8 weeks in Thailand.

Comment

• I looked up Geng at Tootsie site and didn't find her but found Cha Cha looking good. I ended up cruising through some other sites an found my motor bike pickup on post 61. She goes by the name Som on that one and has bolt ons now. Wonder if she's still on the island?
                  Some more of Som.

76860.jpg

post-7-2-76860-Thai_girl_bonanza_270.jpg

Comment

• Looking for some more lb's to put on my to do list. Thanks to Azza, StevieP, and Batman for the posts of Bom shes at the top of my Christmas list. Also a shout out to lblavr for the shots of Poope, she on my shortlist too. Keep those Phuket lb's coming fellas its less than 2 months now.

Comment

• Nook (C&D)...

great girl...good fun...always happy...
                      Attached Files
                      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Great thread Boarhog. Thanks!

Comment

• Paeng and Oh....
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Paeng and Oh very nice. How's their performance etc..
                            Perhaps you could rank some of these prize beauties.

Comment

• Nook again...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Nov. 04 2008,08:13) Paeng and Oh very nice. How's their performance etc..
                                Perhaps you could rank some of these prize beauties.
                                Well...the only one i personally can tell about is Oh... and thats because shes been my "GFE" for the last 2 years.... shes quite big... and likes to use it too... has just added 325cc bolt ons after i left...

Paeng...one of Oh`s good friends was having breakfast with us the most mornings on my last trip...a real sweetheart, and judging from ernestos tripreport...quite horny....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X