Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok - i'll keep my opinion to myself then re boarhog.

Comment

•  Dude, what the fuck?!

State your case already.  You're not going to gain any sympathy or support carrying on like this.

Tell us, please, what's your grievance -- ?

Comment

• Hey Beef, whats your beef with the boarhog ?
        is your bird in one of the many pics thats sucking his pipe ?
        maybe your beef should be with her and not him ?

steviep

Comment

• Is this nervous breakdown about Jaeb's sad story ??

Comment

• i dont think so manarak,
            if it were jeabs guy im sure he would thank boarhog for going to see her, or atleast take her friends when she was liad up in hospital.

must be about boarhog drilling his girl

stevie

Comment

• what's the point of getting all worked up about a hooker fucking with another customer???

Comment

• "WHERE'S THE BEEF?" (for you American fast food commercial fans)

What happened to the Beef's even-handed poll? Do we actually have the power to remove polls?

"Inquiring minds wanna know." (for you American tabloid fans)

Comment

• Friday Night

Spotted 2 of my fave lays outside 7/11 last night: Emmy and Fern
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com
                  cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Nook from soi croc
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jun. 26 2009,20:11) "WHERE'S THE BEEF?" (for you American fast food commercial fans)

What happened to the Beef's even-handed poll?  Do we actually have the power to remove polls?

"Inquiring minds wanna know."  (for you American tabloid fans)
                      Mre important, where is boarhog??
                      He was on the board 24//7, posting and curing his severe Los-blues, but now hes gone. Hmmm, was he assassinated by the Beef?
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Beef. Glad you reregistered as "Beef" to protect you good name, whatever it is so you could bring down one of the forums most prolific picture posters. Damn, what was he thinking posting all those photos of gorgeous ladyboys. He should have been run off the boards. Well done beef, what was your beef? Very strange just registering to gop after a forum member. Lets see who you can run off next. Would love to see this guys ISP exposed and him as well. Get a life dude. How many identities you up to now? What a load of rubbish...get this guy and all his account off, the forum doesn't need this cancer aoung its members.
                        Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

• From the abusive PMs I'm getting some people seem to think I am 'Beef'. I can assure you all that I am not and reckon that the mods could check my ISP and clarify this. If I have anything to say- good, bad OR indifferent, i have the balls to say it under my own Forum name.

Sorry to temporarily hi-jack the topic, here endeth the sermon
                          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Erm... I'll try and get this thread back on track:

Here's a pic of Simon Cabaret Star Catarina, who still looks ok even without make-up.

And her co-star Tui, who looks real hot. On the MDL , methinks!
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• And just the one pic from soi croc, which was almost deserted last night: Yui .
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Thanks Jimbo for coming to the rescue of the thread. It was hit by a thread bomber, then tapered into some chat, eventually coming to a standstill when the resident non-contributor came aboard and told us he had balls.

We're back on track now with these fine shots. I hope Yui is on your list as well. I'm not a big fan of ladyboys in trousers but she looks fine. I always think they are hiding banged up legs, but I seem to rember hers looking fine in another post of yours. I'm sure you'll deal us a photo or two when she ditches the pants for a skirt or dress.

Well done, now over to C&D's thread to what lovelies you have in store for us.

Oh and congrats to your staff hotties 4 out of 5 finalist from C&D's in the Miss Patong 2009 Pageant.

Comment

Working...
                                X