X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night

Took this little darling to the SS last night. Lee from Alexander bar. Excellent - lovely body, enthusiastic, and dirrty!
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Went to B Boy Bar (I think i've got the name right!) with NingNong last night to see an LB beauty contest.....
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I think this one was the winner.....
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• or maybe it was this one !
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Emma from Alexander Bar

Fun in the gents, soi crocodile!
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Thanks for the BB Boy contest. I don't think any of them would give the candidates in the forum poll contest coming out tonight!

Two nice finds at Alexander Bar Jimbo. great research brother, you leave no stone unturned. They are a little late for nominees for the Miss Patong polls. They look good enough, but don't have the track record we are looking for. Perhaps we need to get the Best new talent poll going soon. Maybe a rookie of the year. Would have a senoirs poll too but Dragon Lady and whitney might be the only entrants in that one.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 31 2009,17:24) Thanks for the BB Boy contest. I don't think any of them would give the candidates in the forum poll contest coming out tonight!

Two nice finds at Alexander Bar Jimbo. great research brother, you leave no stone unturned.  They are a little late for nominees for the Miss Patong polls. They look good enough, but don't have the track record we are looking for. Perhaps we need to get the Best new talent poll going soon. Maybe a rookie of the year. Would have a senoirs poll too but Dragon Lady and whitney might be the only entrants in that one.

Emma is neither a rookie nor new talent she is here around longer then others you like to mention ;-)
                Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• the ASEAN summit will be in Phuket in July - Sounds like it will be a busy time there

Comment

• (paradise_juggler @ May 31 2009,21:30)
                    (Boarhog @ May 31 2009,17:24) Thanks for the BB Boy contest. I don't think any of them would give the candidates in the forum poll contest coming out tonight!

Two nice finds at Alexander Bar Jimbo. great research brother, you leave no stone unturned.  They are a little late for nominees for the Miss Patong polls. They look good enough, but don't have the track record we are looking for. Perhaps we need to get the Best new talent poll going soon. Maybe a rookie of the year. Would have a senoirs poll too but Dragon Lady and whitney might be the only entrants in that one.

Emma is neither a rookie nor new talent she is here around longer then others you like to mention ;-)

Thats great to know, but we still haven't seen her surface in any photos. For such a season veteran as you suggest she sure hasn't got much exposure as you suggest. Perhaps you could give her the exposure she deserves by posting some photos of the lovely Emma.

Whats the rap on the other one juggler, does she qualify for new talent or is she an old timer as well.

Still nice finds Jimbo.

Comment

• The polls are open! Vote for Miss Patong 2009 on the poll thread in Phuket forums. Help us determine Ladyboy Forums choice for Miss Patong.

It won't be this chub captured by Jimbo giving the Tequila Bar podium a stress test.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• A lot of leg on this unknown lb. Looks like Pinky, but not her style clothes, hair or make-up.

Jessy and her bolt-ons in bottom photo.

Courtesy of C&D's research department.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• yes thats Pinky
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 24 2009,10:07) some more leggy lovelies.

Pinky

Pinky and Amy

Mary, Pinky and Amy
                            Boarhog you have got to stop posting pictures of Pinky! That girl just gets to me. She really has that Lady'BOY' look to her. SO sexy!! and pretty. I hope I can deal with her, I hope she's nice. But those last pictures of her look weird. I hope that's not her new trend. By the way, I like "The Dragon Lady."

Comment

• Nice girl. Maybe everyone know her name.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X