Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one of Paula the postie

Some postie arse.

Jimbo never looks happy in those postie photos. From the looks would be enough to make me want to dash back to Cocktails and Dreams for the real deals.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Emmy and her sexy long legs.

Mint and her long legs with chubby friend taking away from the shot.

Photo's courtesy Jimbo Cocktails and Dreams pre watermark days.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Reading the post here for a while, I really would like to know if the ladyboys some guys here take pictures of, know where their pictures end up?

I wonder how many of the posters ask them for permission to post "eveything" here in an open forum?

And I am not talking of paysites where the girls get paid for and agree on publishing their pictures. I am more thinking about all the pictures taken in "privacy" or for private memories and then are used to proof the last kill ;-)

Do you bar owners inform the girls where the pictures are going to be displayed?

Maybe not a popular question especially asked by a newbie (here in the forum) like me, but an interesting one, I think ;-)

JM2C about the copyright discussion that was going on here a couple of days ago....
        Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• If only we had an existing thread on this new and exciting subject
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

•    ohhh, very droll...    

paradise juggler, what bigmick is referring to in his non too-subtle way is that this subject has been flogged to death & you will find a plethora of information on the subject of posting the girls pics, with & without their permission.
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (paradise_juggler @ May 25 2009,20:58) Reading the post here for a while, I really would like to know if the ladyboys some guys here take pictures of, know where their pictures end up?

I wonder how many of the posters ask them for permission to post "eveything" here in an open forum?

As Bigmick suggests its been batted around here more than drugged out whore by her pimp.

If you notice most of the photos the models are very willing subjects, some even got a drink or a 100 baht out of a pose or two. many of them are happy to do bedroom poses as well, and if they are worried about where the photos might end up, they refuse to allow shots or ask for more money.

I would suggest using your search function to track this discusion down as thats the last thing I would like to see on this thread is the ethics committee coming in to debate whether its right or wrong.

There have even been cases of some dickheads on the forum showing lbs photos of them on the site. what they get or think they will get out of this is beyond me.

My experience in photographing bedroom shots varies lb to lb. Most will show only what they are willing to let people see which varies from hiding cocks or hiding their face but allowing body shots. Then on the other hand, Mint who I have posted here has taken several photos of me and several other barmen and she could always post them somewhere, including her Hi5, lbkissess etc.

Here are just a few examples of lbs being photographed courtesy of the Cocktails & Dreams research department. 2nd photo is 2 lbs walking by C&D's who give the friendly smile or wave, which I'm sure you'll experience when you point the camera there way. the other two are unknowns at Tequila Bar who pose for shots night in night out. for some it may be their only revenue of the night. they especially charge the farangs who want a picture for shock value rather than a potential customer whop they pose for willingly hoping to get a drink or barfine out of them later.

Hope that helps, look forward to seeing some more photos from you soon.
              Attached Files

Comment

• the luscious long legs of Lee. just love the upside down shot of her on the podium bar.

Pictures courtesy of C&D's research Project.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Paradise_juggler - yes the girls know exactly where i'm going to post. They are well aware of who i am, and the reason i'm taking the photos. Its not just for my benefit, they will also get an increase in business as a result of the exposure, and most of them recognise that. There are a few girls who are unwilling to pose, for fear of being seen by a sponsor. I know who they are and respect their privacy, if not their reason!
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com
                  cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Monday Night

Very quiet in soi croc, as everywhere else.
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com
                    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Monday Night

Very quiet in soi croc, as everywhere else.
                      So did you take Maggie again? yummmmm

Former C&D's girl "Da"

The long legs of Lee. The poles are almost as thick as her legs.

The beautiful Nut next to something not so beautiful on the podium at Soi Croc.

Photos courtesy of C&D's Research Project.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Bee at soi Croc, not sure if she just free lances or works out of regular bar. She used to work at Puma Bar. Not her best photo but a true star with a notable shank from what I have heard.

Unknown, Maggie, Linda and Aum at Tequila Bar.

The head of the C&D's research department bookended by Jenny and Pinky.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Fella's i need you help, as I'm taking nominees for a poll question to help us name Miss Patong 2009. I think you know most of the obvious choices, but I will name a few. From C&D's Ae, Bombay, Sonya, C, and from Tequila Bar Aum, Jenny, Linda, an up and cummer Maggie, Emmy and of course my personal favorite Mint. Its open to anyone still currently working on the island so soi tiger lbs and and massage parlour lbs are are also eligable.

If have a personal favorite go ahead and nominate her, if you have never even been, feel free to cast your vote. you can base it on the photos you have seen here or factor in performance reports, the choice is yours, the priveledge is yours so don't waste your opportunity in helping us crown Miss Patong 09. I will list as many nominees as possible on the poll, and leave one spot for other. If you do choose other I ask that you post that person on the thread of the poll.

If you need resources for making your descision I suggest using the Phuket forum, Coctails and Dreams Thread, and this thread. Special thanks to the C&D's research department for providing so many great photos of so many great ladyboys.

No Posties allowed, but we invite postie lovers to rank their favorite ladyboy. Posties could be a whole other poll if someone else wants to organise that, good luck finding nominees past Linley.

So go ahead and start nominating the ones I left out so far and if you want to build a case for you nominee feel free also, however its your preference, how you base it is up to you. Please try to include where they work as well to avoid confusion.

Bee, Nut, Waros, Oh, Poope, Noi...

Comment

• For customer care/fun in bar/ great fun in bed. Pat miss cocktail & dreams
                            not the best looking lb on the island, but performance, and friendly persona and out and out fun has to be pat.

steviep

Comment

• Hey Stevie, that's a curious choice for Miss Patong. I would think that a beauty contest is about beauty before personality.

You admit yourself that she isn't the best looking girl on the island, at the risk of sounding shallow, only those who have spent time in her company can appreciate how nice she is.

Anyway, it is up to others to pick their own winner from the bevy of beauty available. Maybe enough of Pat's fans can get her over the line.

This contest won't be going anywhere until Boarhog or Jimbo post the pics of the candidates. I don't see a lot of point in waiting for guys to name those we have seen in the Phuket threads, the babes naturally stand out.
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Cheers, Pacman.

Maybe PM the Hog with any off-the-beaten-trail candidates. And wait for the poll to post our opinions...

Comment

Working...
                                X