Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still there as of when StevieP? Just over 6 weeks now.

Attached Files

Comment

• Luv those legs....
      Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• Another leg shot of May buying condems and May sings into microphone.

91318.jpg

post-7-2-91318-Thai_girl_bonanza_226.jpgpost-7-2-91318-Thai_girl_bonanza_218.jpg

Comment

• Shes singing my song.....
          Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• an oldie but a goodie Jaypee.

Comment

• I love the look in May´s eyes (post 166) when she see that steel sixpack right above that huge piece she´s about to blow
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Nov. 08 2008,15:50) I love the look in May´s eyes (post 166) when she see that steel sixpack right above that huge piece she´s about to blow
                Be hard for her to see anything in post 166 with her eyes closed?! WTF?
                Whats a matter sev7en all the boys pick on you on the other thread so you have to come over here?
                The adults like to see pictures, not your posts crybaby. Thats why they call it your picture post forum.
                Attached Files

Comment

• I enjoy your pics, granpa. There are 3 pics posted in post 166, the last pic of those 3 she´s got her eyes wide open out of sheer fea....pleasure.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• from tootsies.... cant remember her name... but christ shes BIG...
                    thats lilly

Comment

• (sev7en @ Nov. 08 2008,20:32) I enjoy your pics, granpa. There are 3 pics posted in post 166, the last pic of those 3 she´s got her eyes wide open out of sheer fea....pleasure.
                      Your quite welcome Kahuna, I mean Sev7en or whatever ID you need to hide behind. You are 1 of the same, sorry to spill the beans, but he sooner you can get on without living the big lie! The better.
                      Have any photos to post or just meaningless bantor?

Comment

• (orgasmaddict @ Nov. 08 2008,21:13)
                        from tootsies.... cant remember her name... but christ shes BIG...
                        thats lilly
                        thanx mate....
                        typically me... i forget a name... but remember the size...

anyhow... a real gem....
                        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• another from tootsie...from my may trip... unfortunally...she also got away...
                          Attached Files
                          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Nov. 09 2008,15:14) Your quite welcome Kahuna, I mean Sev7en or whatever ID you need to hide behind.
                            I take that as great compliment being id´d as kahuna.
                            Unfortunately that is not true though.
                            Thanks for you pics, they are nice..

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Nov. 09 2008,18:02)
                              (Boarhog @ Nov. 09 2008,15:14) Your quite welcome Kahuna, I mean Sev7en or whatever ID you need to hide behind.
                              I take that as great compliment being id´d *as kahuna.
                              Unfortunately that is not true though.
                              Thanks for you pics, they are nice..
                              Wow, another great contribution to the thread Sev7en. We are all hanging on here for youre next post. You have built quite a reputation on the forum.

46743.jpg

post-7-2-46743-Thailand_109.jpg

Comment

• don´t hold your breath, granpa.
                                This board doesn´t need me when we have fine members like you.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X