Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 29 2009,16:10)  great pics batman, shame you didn't put them in the Cocktails and Dreams thread, where they belong!
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasyyyyyyyyyyyy now...... iwe got more Jim...

but like every villing ladyboy down at your bar......i will please you...

btw... back home yesterday after 5 days of heavy partyiiiiing... but got F..... sunburned... so glad iam not in LOS now.... as we know the girls loves costumers with new fresh "sunpaint"...
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 04 2009,13:49) This is Ice from NoName bar in soi Tiger
      Boobs?

Comment

• No, ICE, Boobs works next door
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• ICE ICE BABY..... ICE ICE BABY.......

Comment

• A question for our Phuket residents...
            I have heard that now LBs are also allowed in Soi Eric (off Bangla Road).
            Can anyone confirm that?
            If so, is there any decent talent?
            Thanks
            http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Thats news to me. i'll take a look tonight. Can only imagine its a silly rumour.
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• I am sooooo smitten by Ice's look. I don't know what's come over me.
                I hope to spend a couple of days with her in a couple of weeks.
                Attached Files
                I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

• She came into the bar one night when I was there (might be the night jimbo's picture was taken) and she looked FINE.
                  So many LB, So little time.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Damn fine...Ice is super sexy ..... only 2 months to go

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I would really like to hear from someone who has spent time with Ice about what she is like up close and personal. What is she like to be with? Did you enjoy the experience?
                      Pete

Comment

• I second that emotion. Could someone chime in about this "Iceberg". I bet she goes down like the Titanic!!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 04 2009,13:49) This is Ice from NoName bar in soi Tiger
                          Ahhh, the old No Name bar, a place of fond memories...  

I remember it was the home of Amy, I think she still works out of there, but Ice...   now she is a find!!

My question to Jimbo - do you intend approaching Ice about relocating to C&Ds or is it still too dangerous to go poaching such hot property?

Maybe you can get the message to her via some of the staff. She is definitely one to keep a watch on. We may be looking at Miss Patong 2010...    
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Well Paccie, i'm not convinced about Ice - yes she's sensational looking, but turns up late , often looks like she's been doing some chemistry experiments, and her attitude isn't always very good. I'm keeping a watch to see how she pans out.
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com
                            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 07 2009,14:06)  often looks like she's been doing some chemistry experiments, and her attitude isn't always very good.
                              C10H15N (2S)-N-methyl-1-phenyl-propan-2-amine perhaps? Also known as Ice.
                              Lost in Space!

Comment

•         A bad attitude is one thing but if Ice is on  Ice, that's a real shame because she looks the goods.

Keep us posted Jimbo, maybe someone can take her for a test drive & let us all know what we are missing.

Is it just me or are others also upset to hear of another girl with great potential throwing it all away with stupid lifestyle choices?

I know of many LBs taking drugs but when girls like Sonja & Ice risk everything, I want to give them a boot up the arse.

We can't save them all but there are a few who should be helped to get out of their situation. Or am I dreaming?
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X