X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night:

Very busy last night. We may yet end up having a good month!
    Here's a selection of what awaits you at HQ
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Kitty in pig tails, hadn't seen that look on her before. Love it when they provide some variety.

who is the lb with hand on her head, the second white dress of the two? Is that the new Boom. Looks quite tasty with those long legs.

Comment

• Jenny and the little minx Sonya making guest appearances at C&D's.

the only female in C&D's that you can bar fine. I'm told she will go with you and a ladyboy if thats youre fantasy or bag.

Comment

• Nok staff at C&D's, some have refferred to her as marriage material, will go with customers, and even with customer and ladyboy.

Tongue teasing with Pat.

I don't know who that dickhead in the front row is but he gets his 15 minutes for jumping in my picture.

Comment

• Nice to pop by and see things were busy last night. Waas back, Cindy still with sponsor and pat due back son apparently. I'll have to be patient and see if we get the return of the Mighty Ming.
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Apr. 19 2009,21:58) Nice to pop by and see things were busy last night. Waas back, Cindy still with sponsor and pat due back son apparently. I'll have to be patient and see if we get the return of the Mighty Ming.
              Get that camera out and give Jimbo a hand Ivor, as you can see I scraping the bottom of the barrel when I have to post ones with my mug cut out of.

Comment

• Hi Ivor,

nice to have met you in C&D in march to participate on cracker excercise from PAT. The picture may remind you.
                On the second picture is a beauty, I do not know the name of, can somebody help me ?

Comment

• By the way some other beauties

Comment

• It is somehow weird to run through the bar to take pictures from them, but I need to remember. The foto from bombai was taken in my loom.

Comment

• Superb pics as usual Jimbo    see you on the 20th May mate  

Nice to see Sonya back too      
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Not sure who the spangly dressed one was. My activities severely curtailed at the moment due to 'Tilak Pressure' "Weah you go, why u dlunk, U go rady?" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Zoliboy : The one you want to know the name of is Sunny - unfortunately very ill now with TB. I hope she will be well enough to come back in about 3 months.

Boarhog: Nok had some husband/boyfriend trouble and had to leave the bar. She now works in a hotel with her italian boyfriend. Sorely missed.
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Pic 1 Nina

Pic 2 kitty

Pic 3 Waas
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Meena

Cat - just learnt to say "Hello, wat yor name?". but she's already had a few barfines, and if she can learn some more english, she's going to be a star.
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Bombay and her tiny shorts - honestly, i have bigger handkerchiefs!
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X