Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Apr. 23 2009,14:58) Zoliboy : The one you want to know the name of is Sunny - unfortunately very ill now with TB. I hope she will be well enough to come back in about 3 months.

Boarhog: Nok had some husband/boyfriend trouble and had to leave the bar. She now works in a hotel with her italian boyfriend. Sorely missed.
    That is such sad news Jimbo, but thanks for keeping us up to date. Really sad about Sunny, seems like a reel up and comer.

Appreciate you cheering us back up with some more photos of lovely C&D staff.

Bombay and her trademark tiny shorts, just make a guy wanna tear them off her with their teeth. I see someone dropped the hint about her getting some new footwear. New heals look so much better than those tired white strappy kicks she always wore before.

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Apr. 19 2009,18:07) Superb pics as usual Jimbo    see you on the 20th May mate  

Nice to see Sonya back too      
      That's an old pic of Sonya....

Just heard that she's currently vacationing in jail.....

Comment

• (Zoliboy79 @ Apr. 19 2009,22:49) It is somehow weird to run through the bar to take pictures from them, but I need to remember. The foto from bombai was taken in my loom.
        Bombai is such a beauty

Comment

• Jimbo,

thank you for posting these great pics

If I can I ask you a quick question, who is the beauty in the 3rd pic in post no. 364? I mean the babe in a black top, right next to Annie? She's luuuuvverly...

Thanks in advance

All the best mate
          Tally
          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• F**k Me Bombay has different shoes on in post 375, hey BH did you treat her to a new pair b4 you left LOS
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (tally65 @ Apr. 24 2009,12:29) Jimbo,

thank you for posting these great pics  

If I can I ask you a quick question, who is the beauty in the 3rd pic in post no. 364? I mean the babe in a black top, right next to Annie? She's luuuuvverly...  

Thanks in advance

All the best mate
              Tally
              Thats Moo, from soi croc, currently vacationing with her boyfriend in Hua Hin
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Thursday Night
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• a couple more from last night
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Thanks as always, Jimbo...

I've spoken to many Phuket visitors over the past few months about you and they all say you are a great host and guide. Hope to find out for myself one day!

Stogie

Comment

• (seamus @ Apr. 24 2009,12:35) F**k Me Bombay has different shoes on in post 375, hey BH did you treat her to a new pair b4 you left LOS  
                      No mate, I only treated her to a barfine on my frst night in the new C&D's. I already acknowledged her new kicks, its the least i could do after complaining about her wearing the same white strappy shoes all the time. It will be interesting to see if she wears these every night now. The forum never tires of Bombay only her shoes.

What a great thread this is, I cant figure out why this thread has about the same amount of views as the dicks ahoy thread? Proves we have just as many homo's as conisuers of C&D beautys.

My eyes light up when C&D's and LB's of Phuket thread have a new post from Jimbo. It the same feeling I got in College when that new issue of Playboy came in the mail.

Oh how I miss that place.

Comment

• Hey Jimbo,

Thanks for the nice chat last week, it was great to meet you and see the ladies in the flesh  

Did the scouse Gary come back to bore you

I'm back home in phuket next week, just getting few things wrapped up in BKK so promise to pop in and buy you couple of drinkies.

Comment

• (bkkafterdark @ Apr. 24 2009,19:15) Hey Jimbo,

Thanks for the nice chat last week, it was great to meet you and see the ladies in the flesh  

Did the scouse Gary come back to bore you

I'm back home in phuket next week, just getting few things wrapped up in BKK so promise to pop in and buy you couple of drinkies.
                          Remember your camera next time, give Jimbo a little help, he is are only supplier down there, I'm sure other people know how to work a camera.

Its easy and the ladyboys love it.

Comment

• Was planning a night out yesterday but got stung by about 12 bees or hornets in the jungle, which knocked me for six Hopefully doing a tour tomorrow night
                            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Stogie @ Apr. 24 2009,17:20) I've spoken to many Phuket visitors over the past few months about you and they all say you are a great host and guide. Hope to find out for myself one day!

Stogie
                              Here's a thought...        

Thpon wants a suggestion where to hold the next bash...

Why not Phuket as the location & Cocktails & Dreams as the place for the next Forum party...             Stogie may get there sooner than he thinks...        
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (Stogie @ Apr. 24 2009,17:20) Thanks as always, Jimbo...

I've spoken to many Phuket visitors over the past few months about you and they all say you are a great host and guide. Hope to find out for myself one day!

Stogie
                                I would love you to come over Stogie. Apart from anything else, can you inagine what hot news that would make - Stogie in Phuket!! Just let me know what style accomodation you need and leave the rest to me - i'll even make sure you dont have to use a damn tuk-tuk from the airport! if you come in June/July I'll even pay the air fare one way! The arguements against are running out, my friend!
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X