Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know, Master Bator, but i dont want to ruin the pictures. And whatever i do, an expert can remove or conceal. Mainly i object to people cutting and using the photos without any acknowledgement or accreditation. Hopefully, this will reduce this practice.
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 09 2009,16:19)
      I know, Master Bator, but i dont want to ruin the pictures. And whatever i do, an expert can remove or conceal. Mainly i object to people cutting and using the photos without any acknowledgement or accreditation. Hopefully, this will reduce this practice.
      Thats my biggest issue as well Jimbo. I noticed some of my Sonya photos on that other site have been used over and over without any mention of who or where they pinched it from

If you notice Rxpharm utilises others photos for references all the time but he always credits the photo and thread. Just causes an issue with me becuase they repost a photo like they took it or they own it? WTF. We are the ones who had to think enough to bring out the camera, get the pose, then post it. the least they could do is acknowledge the person who took and the thread. Perhaps others want to see the series of photos these came from.

I also have an issue with the guy who thinks he is a professional photographer, but takes the the amatuers (us) photo then alters it and posts it as his work. I saw one of mine posterised. Its not that i want them to ask permission, but at the very least they could give the original a photo credit.

Comment

• We'll bash on anyway Boarhog. The pictures have persuaded so many new faces to come to Phuket, I'm prepared to tolerate a little plagiarism.

Here's a few from saturday night:
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• It was a slow start to the evening, but Kitty started to smile when a "hansum man" came in
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Mouse from Puma bar
            Soda's rear view
            The "Twins" : Shirley & Boom
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 11 2009,16:32) We'll bash on anyway Boarhog. The pictures have persuaded so many new faces to come to Phuket, I'm prepared to tolerate a little plagiarism.

Here's a few from saturday night:
              I feel like I'm a part of Patongs marketing department Jimbo with all the PM's I'm getting about C&D's, Tequila Bar, and even today someone started a thread about Candy House where I have stayed the last two trips.

Its good you have supplied this thread and LB's of Phuket to illustrate the sheer concentration of beautiful ladyboys Jimbo. If nothing else its provided a more objective assesment than Stogie has jokingly pinned on Phuket. Unfortunately in the past some mongers have illustrated they have no mind of their own, and jump on Stogies bucket evalution of the shemale Island like its fashionable or something.

When I hear about complaints of tuk tuks and drunk Australians I have to laugh. I haven't taken a Tuk tuk ride in my last three trips, and never run into drunk Aussies because they don't hang around in lb bars. maybe see some in the 5 baht toilets, or walking to another ladyboy bar, but hard hard is it to steer clear of a bunch or idiots walking with their feet pointed at 15 to 3:00 o'clock just to stand up. I never even find out what nationality those clowns are becuase I just don't get that close.

C&D's is so much better of a lb bar than Guess Bar. Its even better to meet forum members at, as you can talk or enjoy go go type atomosphere, cabaret (not overdone) or play a game of pool or Genga or kissy face with a ladyboy or two. The attitude of the girls is 2nd to none, even if you bring in a ladyboy from another bar. I brought in Aum and Mint several nights, and they never felt uncomfortable, and several of your staff chatted withthem while I drank with the boys. Mint even compared bolt on jobs with one of your finest as they had the same doctor.

Never had bad night and I went every night I went out. I don't know any other bars where the owner will go out to other competitors bars for a monger. It makes such a difference when the guy running the place has the same interests as you the customer.

My last experience meeting you and several forum guys at the new C&D's eclipsed all my other trips by far. I can't get back soon enough. I hope these 5 are there and not off with someone with my tastes:

Ae - Just look at her fellas
              Boom - climbing the charts quick
              Nina - looks fucktastic since u got her to drop that white foundation overload.
              Oh - holdover from my last to do list, but was out the whole time I was there.
              Sunny - hope she recovers and comes back stronger than ever.
              and if she isn't Kitty who's dark smooth legs are embedded into my simple head.

As always thanks for the photos Jimbo.

Comment

• i can only agree with you.... the bar-girls-owner...all is first class

been here now for 15 days...still have 3 nights left....and have taken a shitload of pics that i will start post when i goes back....

hope to meet up one day boar....
                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• You two guys are among a growing number of Phuket fans, and i thank you both not only for your custom, but also your friendship. As you say Boarhog, its great to be in like-minded company, and we always have fun. Come back soon.
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Monday Night

SHE'S BACK !!

Welcome home Sonya! She looks cleaned up and fresh. I'm happy to give her another chance as she's just so good for the bar when on form. Hope NingNong doesnt object when she returns from upcountry, but Sonya assures me she's learnt her lesson. Let's hope she has!
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Our lovely Ae and Amy from soi Tiger
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• What a lovely pair! Kitty riding Waas - you couldnt dream it!
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• More of Kitty, with Nina
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Emma
                            Pat
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Gaaawwd, don't let Boarhog see these latest pics, he'll blow a gasket...      

Has anyone ever sat Sonya down & told her she could be a superstar if she gets her shit together?

She is one sexy little thing     & I hope Jimbo has scared her witless, one slip-up & she knows what will happen..
                              And what a great pic of Boarhog's favourite Ae & the very skinny but still sexy Amy, not my first LB experience but the one that showed what they can do.      

She exudes sex & she knows it, another super confident Phuket girl who helps make the place so good.
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Pacman it isn't hard to know how I will react to these latest pic's. and Sonya will be a superstar, thx for taking her back Jimbo, she will pay dividends.

Now that Sonya (the little minx) is back she is my number one C&D's lb i have been with and Ae remains my number 1 that I haven't been with.

Any of you who are headed for C&D's I would strongly recommend Sonya. she is electricfying. Maybe not the one you would spend several days with, but one night for sure. I give her the nod on performance over her cousin Bombay. they look like sisters more than Shirley and Boom in my opinion.

So many options now at the bar!

Batman will be looking forward to those photos.

Here are a few of my favorites of the Little minx at C&D's. 1st one is the Little minx pose. Just look at her on all fours with that hungry mouth open lookin for coooock!

Comment

Working...
                                X