X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post 552 is Jina.

Hope you get over your Sonya blues daveduke. At least your not going home feeling like that and will have the aid of another lb.

Now you understand why I raved about her so much and I was only with her one night. but regret I didn't go back for seconds. She enjoys her job that sexy little minx.

Comment

• too bad i cant be there on the last night..but it was great to hang out with you guys..of course while i was not dissapeared with emma
      she was a great girl...will surely miss her..and of course the rest of you guys
      i think i will be making a habit of visiting phuket soon...

Comment

• hope so psb ! Didnt get enough time with you, as you were always rushing off with emma !
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Monday Night

Ouch! back to earth with a bump last night. With most BMs gone home or across to Patts for "The Bash", it was really quiet.

Here's Cat
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nuoy

Nina & Nuoy
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Thats the "end" for today !
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 26 2009,15:21) Monday Night

Ouch! back to earth with a bump last night. With most BMs gone home or across to Patts for "The Bash", it was really quiet.
                I think they will be in for a let down at the Bash, and wondering why they left paridise while missing that special lb back at HQ.

Thanks as always for Kitty's backside, I have really developed an attraction for those smooth chocolate legs and ass of hers.

Comment

•  Does that special lb's name begin with an S?

If so, Im missing her like crazy too    but the "Special One" ( aka my avator) arrived down from BKK last night to stay with me here in Pattaya for 3 nights and shes doing a great job of "consoling" me  
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Weds 5pm

it started raining at 3am this morning and has only just stopped (temporarily) at 5pm.
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• 4 contenders for "Miss Patong" - actually Boarhog, i think there's far too many contenders, and you can bet that the day after you close the nominations, somebody will find another babe!

Waas playing pool
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• thats the "end" for today!
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 27 2009,17:09) 4 contenders for "Miss Patong" - actually Boarhog, i think there's far too many contenders, and you can bet that the day after you close the nominations, somebody will find another babe!

Waas playing pool
                          Yes Jim there are definitely a lot of contenders. Thats a good problem to have, and some of the favorites are coming out of your fine establishment. I'm giving ample time before the poll begins to get those nominations in. That doesn't get them in automatically either they may be debated and knocked back, so don't even think about the Dragon Lady. Which reminds me do to insurance purposes all contestants have to be younger than 45.

Also looking to make this poll a preliminary round to accomadate as many deserving contestants as possible. then after a given time we will end the prelims and take the top vote 4 getters and put them in a second poll as semi - finalist where you can only vote for one of the four.

I appreciate your promotion of all the contestants Jimbo keep up the great work and best of luck with your research, its paying dividends. I know its a hard tieless job, but someones got to do it.

and if someone comes up with another babe after nominations, well Jimbo you'll have to be the shoulder for them to cry on and tell them wait till next year.

Comment

• Thursday 3pm

Well, its still raining. I suppose in "Rainy Season" its gonna rain!
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nina & Nuoy

Sonya
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Emma, whose dress code has been under some debate on the other forum. What do you prefer - her shorts style, or the dress?
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X