Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theres more of us lurkin' here than you know Jim... loving the photos and updates always as its a daily must this thread for me being in Blightly for the moment..

I'll being coming to C&D's early next year on the strength of this thread... so please keep it coming...

Comment

• Jimbo:

I rearranged my vacation so I could spend a week at C&D's! I have not missed one of your posts and I check every day for new information! I am looking forward to my first visit to the LOS in April and your bar is my first stop on arrival! Please keep em coming as the women that you photograph are so damn hot! I just want to grab them all!
      Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Nov. 26 2009,18:51) Nice comments....so i guess you're wanting more then?
        Too fkin right Jimbo!!
        Please keep up the good work!
        http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Nov. 26 2009,18:57) Bin's, who's cheeks feel like a couple of peaches. I'm just gonna have to road-test them very soon!
          Talking of road tests... have you managed to sample Patricia yet?!?
          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Jimbo,
            If ya get a little lonely down there on fantasy island let us know and we can arrange a few BM's to come down to see ya and cheer ya up....

Would be like the Mother country sending the convicts to the colonies (where do you think Donnnykey comes from), so be careful what ya wish for...be very afraid we might not wanna come back and then you would see us all the time.

You are certainly not wasting your time bud, keep up the fantastic work

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Nov. 26 2009,23:32) time-share?
              As I am a sharing person I would say yes. But it is actually "lease back" through offshore partnership company. Nobody in their right mind would invest more than a few million baht in a Thai owned venture.

More about that on the Nang Fah thread soon.

Back to C&D: really looking forward to my visit and catching up with friends down under.

I have great respect for bar owners that have managed to survive the lowest low season ever and still have the stamina to continue and build further....

Well done Jimbo!
              Lost in Space!

Comment

• Some very reassuring replies, thanks. No problems, i'll gladly keep posting. The best thing you guys say is that you're coming on the strength of this thread - now that truly makes it all worthwhile!

Master Bator: actually this year has been pretty good considering what happened in the world a year ago - we only recorded a downturn in the first 3 months. Since then, we have shown increases, and the last couple of months have been very large, and we should end the year 10% up! Quite astonishing, and largely thanks to the guys on these forums.
                Good luck with the new venture. I hope it works out for you.

We will be open for business on the 4th Dec, but closed for the King's birthday on the 5th.

I took a look at the LadyboysPattaya forum, in case there was some genuine interest from there. As their title suggests, it seems largely Pattaya orientated with (mostly) names that are unknown to me. I would imagine there is some interest in seeing the pictures of C & Ds, but whether that would translate into guys actually venturing to Phuket, i'm not so sure! There's no point in my further extending my time in front of a computer screen, if its not going to show some results!
                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (fretinker @ Nov. 26 2009,21:59) MB you mean you are going to Pukhet??
                  I'll go too man!!
                  let us take this CD place down. From the pics I have seen there is at least 10 girls I have big plans to do??
                  Does CD have rooms as well??
                  Hope you both make it! There's a short-time hotel above the bar - 500Bt buys you a couple of hours of heaven!
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Nov. 26 2009,23:16)
                    (bigmick22 @ Nov. 26 2009,23:12) loving the end-shots Jimbo and Bin looks very tasty...
                    I'll take Bin over Jimbo, though!  
                    She was barfined twice last night, and i'm not into sloppy thirds, so i guess i'll have to wait!
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Oh, and i've fucked up major-style! Her name is actually "Pink"! When i asked her name, i thought she said Bin, and she nodded when i repeated it back to her, but Nuoy who has a far better command of english, put me right last night.
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Now for a few pictures from last night:

Amy, in cabaret

C and Nina
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nam & Nicole

Nam & Peng
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com