X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weds Night

No rain, so business was quite brisk after a slow start.
    Ae playing Pool
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Kitty also playing Pool
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Newb "Jessie" - i get hard just looking at her!
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Dreamgirls in waiting

Nan on pole
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Patricia

Pink & Zero
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Jimbo

Sterling work as per usual, don't know how you do it I would be walking aroud with wood 24/7 surrounded by the beauties you show us day after day.  Pink and Fon are on my to-do list

will change my plans and see you in Feb, if you have time we might get a hit of golf in

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 03 2009,11:27) Kitty also playing Pool
                would love to see Kitty's body more and more. anyone got pics.

Comment

• (nebster @ Dec. 03 2009,17:32) Jimbo

Sterling work as per usual, don't know how you do it I would be walking aroud with wood 24/7 surrounded by the beauties you show us day after day.  Pink and Fon are on my to-do list

will change my plans and see you in Feb, if you have time we might get a hit of golf in
                  I dont know how i do it either, Nebster - dreadful job, but somebody's got to do it!

Hope we can get some golf in, buddy. Be warned its expensive here - the top courses are charging 5,000 Bt + club hire, cart, caddy etc!!
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I like Zero's (Namcha's) new hair.

Jessie was drawing her eyebrows too close together in the earlier photos but looking good in the most recent

And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• NEVER drinking Chang again- woke up this afternoon with a bad head, rolled over and there was someone next to me. Not the person i thought it would be but very pleasant anyway. I hope i had a good night!  
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Good call Ivor. I love the taste of Chang but that & that bloody Singha give me the chemical hangover from hell...

I switched back to San Miguel Light & I was fine. Never had a headache the next morning on that stuff...
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Dec. 03 2009,20:11)     Good call Ivor. I love the taste of Chang but that & that bloody Singha give me the chemical hangover from hell...      
                          Had a very nice Beer just a few hours ago
                          Lost in Space!

Comment

• Lucky you- I did what I said I would do this a.m. and have a drain in my leg now Bet you having a better time!
                            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Dec. 05 2009,00:03)
                              (pacman @ Dec. 03 2009,20:11)     Good call Ivor. I love the taste of Chang but that & that bloody Singha give me the chemical hangover from hell...      
                              Had a very nice Beer just a few hours ago  
                              This one i think, and looks a whole lot better than a Chang!
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• A couple more newbs showed up last night. Now i was wrong before, so i'm making no predictions!
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X