Wilma & Nicole
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Kitty providing a sensational End for today
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Wilma (does she know it's now "Wilma"?) will definitely get the barfines you want her to get in order to stay if she continues wearing dresses. Great legs.

But Suzie may now be in ol' farangbah's pole position . . .

Comment

• hey Jimbo, good memories from your bar, i love to see all the ladies i sat and drank with, and some special memories with a certain few (ok, maybe more than a few). I can't wait to get back there and do some more..
                my best to you and Nick...
                Ben

Comment

• Hi Jim

Thank you so much for presenting to us the stunning girls working for you at the C & Ds bar and for constantly keeping this thread updated for our viewing pleasure.

Many a days I found solace viewing the pages of this thread.  I also salute   other BMs who hold fond memories of you, your bar, and the LBs working there. After my next trip to Thailand, I will hopefully have similar recollections of my own.

I visited the old C & Ds bar back in September 2006 when I was still a troglodyte in all matters related to LBs (I am a slow learner and I have not improved much since then   ). The C & Ds bar back then was a very different place than you made it today: You improved it immensely.

Your friendly management of the C & Ds bar, the stunning talent working there, the effort you have put into thread, and the good feedback provided by other BMs about you and your bar have convinced me to visit Phuket again with the intention to spend as much time as possible of my time at Phuket headquarters and the C & Ds staff.

I wish you and your staff great success in this festive season and many happy and generous customers in 2010.

Cheers!

Fer
                  Can't go back now!

Comment

• Jimbo, newb Suzie looks the goods. Can we get some more shots of her?

Mate I can't wait to get to Phuket and sit down at your bar.
                    You have so many hot lookers at C & D that I don't know how I'll choose which one to take. I hope they don't get jealous with each other as I think I'll need to have a different one each day.

Pity to hear that Beer from Soi Tiger is business like. She has an incredible body and face. So convincing I wouldn't have thought she was a LB.
                    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• I have to agree with a few fellow BMs - that newbie Suzie definitely has something special about herself...
                      http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Fer: Thanks for your very nice comments. I look forward to meeting you next year.

Ben: missing you. And the Skylab seems strange without you in proximity. Hope all is ok at home.

Tally & Tomscan: Suzie, now to be known as Eye, got her first barfine quite early last night, so i only got one pic of her. But i agree, this one is gonna stay!
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• It was going along quite nicely last night, until the BIB decided to close everything down at 2am. The rumour was that there had been an "incident" in Phuket Town. Quite what that had to do with Patong, 12 miles away, God knows!! They're fackin barmy here .
                          Hopefully, our roving reporter, Ivor, will discover the facts and reveal why the necessity to close down all places of entertainment early, putting 5,000 people onto Patong's roads simultaneously!
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• With our regular cashier away, my lovely partner NingNong, has been standing in - feathers and all!
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Patricia, who hasn't been with us very long, but is proving quite a character, and very popular
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Pink, another comparative newcomer, also proving popular, especially with lovers of super-slim femboy types
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X