X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Patong 2009 Stage I

Please Note the following 5 contestant were awarded a garaunteed spot into stage II based on a large following in the Phuket forums.

Ae - Cocktails & Dreams
    Bee - C&D's
    Bombay - C&D's
    Jenny - Tequila Bar
    Sonya - C&D's

The selection panel has chosen 9 ladyboys or a write in choice for Stage I. Your task is to cast your vote for one of the 10 lovelies in the poll. The top 5 will join the 5 above in Stage II in a separate poll. Four of these will be Ladyboy forums Miss Patong 2009 Semi-finalist. Stage III will be the final poll between those four and the top vote getter will be crowned LBF Miss Patong 2009.

You may write in a candidate for Stage I pending she isn't in 1st poll or one of the 5 seed contestants already in stage II. You will notice all write ins must have bolt-ons. Our apoligies to all the ones who don't and their fans, but there is always next year. Perhaps a second pagaent. No posties either, thats also a future contest.

It was very difficult to trim this vast group of talent to these 15 girls and realise your choice may not be listed. Its up to you to give her the recognition they deserve so please post them. Also feel free to lobby for your choice on the following posts or post photos. If not your own please credit the photo.

I will post 3 photos of each of the 10 contestants. I would like to thank Jimbo for his photographic contributions and continued research for his talent identification project and promotion of these fine ladies. Not every bar that has ladyboys is represented, as that was not the goal. the goal is to find ladyboy forums choice as Miss Patong 2009. So they have to be currently working.

How you rationalise your vote is entirely up to you. Even if you have never been with or even been to Phuket your voice can be heard. I will also post some photos of some potential write ins, or you can do your homework at C&D's thread or the LB's of Phuket thread. Plenty of reference material in both.

Let the contest begin. Please don't post your write-in until all the 9 contestants in this poll's photos have been posted.

"C" Seya - C&D's
    0%
    Boom - Not Bombay - C&D's
    0%
    Emmy -  formerly Moulen Rose now Tequila
    0%
    Maggie - Tequila Bar
    0%
    Mint - Tequila Bar
    0%
    Nut - Tequila Bar
    0%
    Oil - Soi Tiger
    0%
    Pat - C&D's
    0%
    Waros - Tequila bar
    0%
    Write in choice post name and bar
    0%

1st up is the lovely C who has been gracing the C&D stage for about three years. She has evolved from a flat chested blue jean wearing ladyboy to one of the most passable ladyboys in the biz. She has more curves, more colour, and longer hair than ever currently.
    Attached Files

Comment

Contestant number #2 in alphabetical order is Boom. A newcomber to C&D's trouser bulging staff, but no stranger to the biz. The former Sukhumvit Vixen is now a stable mate to the other lovely girls at C&D's. would love to see some bedroom shots of this sweetheart. I hope those are tits or we may have our first DQ...oops help me on this one jimbo, please say those are bolt-ons.
      Attached Files

Comment

#3 Emmy from Chaing Mai this 19 year old resides from. Used to make nightly appearances at Tequila bar podiums after a nights work at Moulin Rose. I'm told she has given up the Caberat biz but still sucks a mean cock. Her slutty looks and body language compliment her long chisled legs.
        Attached Files

Comment

Maggie a new comer to Tequila Bar who has been around for a couple months now.Vegas odds don't give our contestant number 4 much of a shot to make it to the next stage but perhaps the voters will get her to stage two. She is building a reputation as a real performer in the sack and that goes along way with forum members who have had the pleasure to be with her.
          Attached Files

Comment

Contestant number 5 was caught up in a pre-contest scandal and had to fight off allegations of sleeping with not one but two members of the selection panel. The leggy Mint was a Chaing Mai classmate of Emmy (in 3rd photo). They sure produce some leggy ladyboys in them there hills. You can find her dancing the night away on Tequila Bar podiums that is until the enthuiastic 19 year old gets barfined.
            Attached Files

Comment

Miss Patong 2009 contestant #6 is Nut and who wouldn't want to spend a nut on her. she got her bolt-ons just in time to be eligable for the contest. Her infectouis smile and passble looks makes it impossible for the tourist to peg her for ladyboy. She has earned quite a status and you will rarely see her at Tequila Bar working in between boyfriends.
              Attached Files

Comment

The forums crack researcher Jimbo rooted contestant number 7 out of Soi Tiger, then rooted at his shaggin shack later. A rated rookie Oil has her sights on best new talent and 2009 Miss Patong. Those long legs and glowing white smile help her make a lot of to do lists. We would all love to see more of her.
                Attached Files

Comment

Some would label her as the face of C&D's and is certainly the longest tenured lb there. Contestant number 8 Pat may not be the hottest looking ladyboy, but her raunchy baroom antics and fun loving nature makes her a favorite of many at the Bar. The queen of shortime will make quick work out of you unless your careful. She doesn't do much Caberat but her rendition of the nutcracker suite is priceless.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Finally contestant number 9 Waros from Tequila Bar. she is another one who just got her bolt ons before the contest. The exotic look you see is from her half muslim decent. A favorite of guys who like something a little different. A knock against her is she doesn't wear slutty enough of outfits, which some guys prefer the more conservative look.
                    Attached Files

Comment

and now for some potential write ins that really tore at me to exclude them.
                      A write in choice Kim/Linda/Tui. A tall curvey beauty who works out of Tequila bar but frequent guest at C&D's always nice.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Poopay ahs been around Patong for a while now and makes a rare appearance now and then at Tequila Bar. A reputation for no limitations and also likes her chemicals.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nina from C&D's. Haven't heard much about her, but since Jimbo gave her friendly advice on losing the white foundation on her face she went from zombie to my to do list. Hope to see and hear more about her as she makes a run at Miss Patong as a write in Candidate.
                          Attached Files

Comment

That smooth dark ass and legs are Kittys strong suit and make her a potential write in vote. Jimbo does a great job of bringing out his girls strengths and his full body shots show us all what were missing. Thanks for the shots.

Go ahead and post your write ins if you havent made your choice from the 9 nominees. Also feel free to post any photos of your choice.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Another write in possibility is Mary/May pictured here spreading her legs for you at tequila Bar. The former C&D girl can be found nightly at Tequila bar although she would love to go back to C&D's. However their is no going back after working at Tequila Bar, Moulin Rose, or D-Club.

Pictured with Mint and then with Tha Tha.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X