First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not for me, its for se7en
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Well....is it a big surprice if i nominee Oh.....??

Works in C&D....
      Attached Files
      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(Snick @ Jun. 01 2009,12:57)
        (Boarhog @ Jun. 01 2009,05:55)
        (Snick @ May 31 2009,20:32) Whichever one has the biggest  

· Posted on Jun. 01 2009,00:35
        Tar Tar has been around for more than 2 years....but she's still a fave
        So are you waiting for someone to identify the biggest cock for you or is Tha Tha actually a write in choice of yours? I guess we speculate who you may be voting for in Stage II.
        I'm waiting for someone to tell who is the biggest  
        Tar tar (I knew her when she just had one 'Tar'), is average.
        there ya go Snick or sorry its for a friend/Seven. Oh probably has biggest schlong in the first group. So give her a write in vote like Batman who nominated her did.

BTW Tha tha package I would have to rate below average, at least it was when me and my ex were with her.

Waros getting way too much respect. I know a lot of guys like her look, but I just don't see the big attraction myself. C has made a nice run to second after a slow start. I put her and Waros in the same personality boat. Niether tries very hard and both rely on their looks to get them ahead. Just not the full package in my opinion. I never see Waros show her legs either almost always in Blue Jeans. However looks like she will be our first contestant to double digit votes.

Comment

Stand corrected Nut in 2nd, with C in third.

Poor Maggie, a new up and comer who looks great but doesn't have much a reputation yet is being shut out.

There is still time, but Waros has all but clinched a spot in the top 5 which would advance her and four others.

Comment

boarhog
            i love all your posts mate u and jim are the reason i off to patong on june 17 rather than stay in pattaya like i always do.
            i know its silly to make a todo list but out of your top 8 i know 4 sure i will do 6 of them maybe not pat or emmy but u never know
            got 9 nights at moment but might change it to 16 if i love it there which i sure i will.
            my first night as long as they are free i will barfine c and ae from c&d i cant fucking wait. i got my gels and ky packed already

Comment

Man, you have too much time on your hands

I woted Waros. Just because I think she's the prettiest one (and not dressing too slutty is a plus in my book).

Comment

Sonya from C&D
                Attached Files

Comment

This thread is great.

Comment

(essexboy @ Jun. 02 2009,16:22) boarhog
                    i love all your posts mate u and jim are the reason i off to patong on june 17 rather than stay in pattaya like i always do.
                    i know its silly to make a todo list but out of your top 8 i know 4 sure i will do 6 of them maybe not pat or emmy but u never know
                    got 9 nights at moment but might change it to 16 if i love it there which i sure i will.
                    my first night as long as they are free i will barfine c and ae from c&d i cant fucking wait. i got my gels and ky packed already  
                    Me and Jim are the reasons your going to Phuket? I would have thought all the gorgous ladyboys would have set you on the path to Patong.

Mate you can make all the plans you want, but they will never go as planned. You may end up falling for the first one on your list or spending multiple days with one, which isn't a bad thing.

Essexboy this isn't my top 10, this is a group of contenders selected by a panel based on a lot of factors. Largely already having a name in Patong and showing up on threads and trip reports. These 10 are competing for 5 spots in stage two where they will join Ae, Bombay, Bee, Jenny and the Little Minx Sonya which CRIME is already promoting with a photo of her. Please save those photos for stage II, would be a real crime to waste them here.

Waros hits double figures while C pulls ahead of Nut for 2nd and third. Its a dog fight for the last two spots. Big question is does Waros have the staying power to break through Stage II and make into the semi-finals. the 5 seeded lbs will surely pull some of the Waros votes away from her.

Comment

Unless I missed one we have 3 out of our 4 write-ins accounted for:
                      ThaTha, Nam, and Oh.

C closes the gap on Waros trailing by just two votes and nut 3 behind. Then its my favorite and Taniesha Blacks; Mint 5 behind. Perhaps this photo just in from daveduke007 on LB's of Phuket thread can give her a boost. Its now my favorite Photo someone else took.

Thanks DD!
                      Attached Files

Comment

who cares who wins I see them every night and a littel bit more ;-)
                        Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

(paradise_juggler @ Jun. 04 2009,05:58) who cares who wins I see them every night and a littel bit more ;-)

Well then we'll just crown you Mr. Patong. All of us who do care are in complete envy of you. Were counting the days when we can meet up with you and share a cup of ego together then go to the internet cafe and post I'm here and your not to all the forum members back home.

Speaking of sharing, why don't you post some photos of these beauties you come across on a nightly basis "and a little bit more"

Comment

Nut draws even with Waros!

Nuts overnight surge to double digits brings her even with her Tequila bar stable mate Waros. C from C&D's is right on their beautiful tails with 9 votes. surely the big three will be advancing to stage II.

Poor Maggie still being shut out.
                            Attached Files

Comment

We have a three-way tie between C, Nut and Waros! Imagine having a three-way with those three beauties. mmmmm

Who will win stage I? who will take the 5th and final spot to advance to stage II. You vote could be the decider.

Even if you have never been to Phuket you can help us crown the 2009 Ladyboy Forums Miss Patong. See all the nominees photos on page 1.

Comment

I want Waros to win, simple
                                i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                                X