X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tha Tha from Tequila Bar. A harmless drunk who is always happy but appears a bit lost most of the time. This fun loving lb has been around for well over two years. She is a dark horse in this contest but may get some support from the longtime Phuket guys.
    Attached Files

Comment

No.9 for me just gives me that extra
      i love t-girls

Comment

Waros is making this look like the Eurovision song contest as she runs away with top spot early. I knew she had a lot of fans but didn't expect her to lead this pack. Oh plenty more votes out there. I notice a lot of views but some of these sad fucks won't take the time to vote. Come on folks you don't have to register, stand in long lines, and we wont askfor your address or send you junk mail.

Comment

voted for No 2 - nut, but the decision was a tough one. No 9 waros and No 2 boom were close as was one of the write in choices!
          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Holy shit! Post 2, pic 3, white hot pants. Yum yum!

Comment

(route67 @ May 31 2009,23:21) Holy shit!  Post 2, pic 3, white hot pants.  Yum yum!

Thats Ae mate. She has an automatic bid into stage two where you can vote for her then. Your task now is to vote for one of these in this stage to give you Ae some competition when they advance to Stage II.

Photos on page 1 of all nine contestants.

Comment

(Boarhog @ May 31 2009,19:20) If not your own please credit the photo.
                Attached Files
                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Tar Tar has been around for more than 2 years....but she's still a fave.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(batman4ever @ Jun. 01 2009,00:29)
                    (Boarhog @ May 31 2009,19:20) If not your own please credit the photo.

Sorry Batman, thought it was one of Jimbo's. An oversight on a great photo on my part. I had this one of mine in stock, but liked the one you took better as Pats look is priceless.

I thought we might be seeing some more of yours in the write in variety of the lovely Oh.
                    Attached Files

Comment

(Snick @ May 31 2009,20:32) Whichever one has the biggest  

· Posted on Jun. 01 2009,00:35
                      Tar Tar has been around for more than 2 years....but she's still a fave
                      So are you waiting for someone to identify the biggest cock for you or is Tha Tha actually a write in choice of yours? I guess we speculate who you may be voting for in Stage II.

Remember voters if you choose write in box you need to post your choice and mention her as a write in. write ins need to match the number of actual write ins, so don't try to write someone in after making a null vote just to review poll results.

Comment

I have nominated Nam from C&D as a write-in. Sorry - don't know how to post photos here. I think she is beautiful. She is also very sweet, speaks good English and is very enthusiastic in the sack. Highly recommended!
                        Pete

Comment

Mint!
                          Eh no Nut!
                          Sorry Maggie!
                          Correction:Oil!
                          Umm let's give Waros a chance!

Fuck! I can't make up my mind!  Problem is that I did not manage to see all of them in real life during my short vist last week as I had such a busy business schedule and it was raining all the time!
                          Let me sleep on it -perhaps a wet dream will give me a hint.....
                          Lost in Space!

Comment

mint
                            warros and
                            kitty

my final 3
                            You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jun. 01 2009,05:55)
                              (Snick @ May 31 2009,20:32) Whichever one has the biggest  

· Posted on Jun. 01 2009,00:35
                              Tar Tar has been around for more than 2 years....but she's still a fave
                              So are you waiting for someone to identify the biggest cock for you or is Tha Tha actually a write in choice of yours? I guess we speculate who you may be voting for in Stage II.
                              I'm waiting for someone to tell who is the biggest
                              Tar tar (I knew her when she just had one 'Tar'), is average.
                              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

If that is your main criterium they would have to add Whitney or possibly even LongMint for you....
                                Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                                X