X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite Phuket ladyboy Mint got some overnight support to shore up her 4th spot only 2 off the leaders log jam at 10 votes each.

Maggie got off the schnide netting her first vote to avoid being shut out. Pat is 2 votes ahead of the rest of the field for the 5th spot which would advance her to the next stage if this stage ended now. Probably giving this stage another week to break up that log jam at the top hopefully and name a stage winner and get some more distance in between the 5 qualifiers.

Comment

Nut take the lead in the Miss Patong 2009 preliminaries.

Nut shares a laugh with Waros after hearing about her narrow lead in Stage I. Waros and C are just one vote off the pace.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nut takes the lead! A real charmer who is wooing the masses.

Nut Waros an C have all the makings to carry them through in in stage II. This is going to be great. May the best girl win!

Comment

Nut moves to the top with aq 2 vote lead over C.

In other moves Mint caught the former front runner Waros who has been stuck on 10 votes since June 3rd. They are tied for 3rd/4th.

Pat with 4 votes may not catch the pack but her 5th place would be good enough to make it to Stage II.

Jenny and Mint in Miss Patong 2009 promo shot. She awaits Mint in Stage II.

Waros and Mint who are currently tied.

Frontrunner Nut and Mint on stage together.
          Attached Files

Comment

Cocktails and Dreams "C" is now just one off the pace of our leader Nut. These are photos of her when she had straight hair. She now has curls and is lighter in colour.

Photos of her and C&D stable mate stunner Ae who we will see more of in stage II and last photo of her and Aum a frequent guest of C&D's but works at Tequila Bar.
            Attached Files

Comment

The C&D veteran Pat always adds fun to the place by her slutty behavior and crowd pleasing antics. She firmed up her hold on the 5th and final spot to advance to Stage II. She would go up against her friend and 3-some partner Bombay in her quest to become Miss Patong 2009. Her odds to pull that off would be astronomical.
              Attached Files

Comment

Stage I preliminary for Miss Patong is still up for grabs. C of Cocktails and Dreams caught frontrunner Nut to force a two way tie. Who wouldn't want a two way with those two lovelies.

With one week to go who will win stage I? Who will win the battle for 3rd and fourth which has Mint and Waros locked in a dead heat with 10 votes each. Fortunately they will all be advancing at this point.

Get your vote in if you haven't already as we wrap up Stage I this week.

Comment

Ummm....how come I get the feeling you're the only one that cares about this totally random and arbitrary competition?

Why bother comparing lb's? One man's teerak is another man's troll....we all have different tastes and you're not really supplying a good basis for comparison.

I have a feeling that the "winners" will be who ever you feel like winning....big deal.....

Comment

Oiey, cut it out...    Boarhog has been busting his balls to deliver a little harmless fun promoting the Phuket scene.

He has gone out of his way to be impartial. I don't think any of us are going to get our knickers in a knot who wins, it's all a good excuse to post some nice pics of some of the sweetest gals that LOS has to offer.

Thedeno, as a Phuket visitor, you must feel some sympathy for the downturn in tourism & the subsequent fall in the girls income. If a few more fellows are motivated to visit & spend time in C&Ds, we all win.

I don't agree that this isn't a good basis for comparison. How do you figure that? Has BH overlooked your favourite?

I dunno, if the competition is a bad idea, suggest how it can be fixed or simply ignore the thread.

I vote Boarhog 1 for at least making the effort...
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(thedeno @ Jun. 09 2009,06:36) Ummm....how come I get the feeling you're the only one that cares about this totally random and arbitrary competition?

Why bother comparing lb's? One man's teerak is another man's troll....we all have different tastes and you're not really supplying a good basis for comparison.

I have a feeling that the "winners" will be who ever you feel like winning....big deal.....
                      Easy big fella. Its just for fun, something you have a hard time having I guess. Maybe I care more than a stick in the mud like you, but I think the results show some others cared enough to vote.

Its always fun to compare lbs we do it all the time. This competion proves that we have different tastes. I know the word competition probably brings back bad memories for you Deno growing up being the last kid picked on the playground throughout your childhood. However no need to throw your wet blanket on this competition.

As Pacman suggest I have been as impartial as possible. Can you suggest how I haven't? I posted three opening photos of each of the 9 nominees and even posted some photos of possible write ins. Do you think I'm steering the voting? I have posted additional pictures of a candidate when they make a noteworthy move.

The Miss Patong 2009 has done nothing but promoted these nominees and Phuket. If you have a legitimate gripe please bring it on, maybe I can take it on board for the next stage or next years competition. However I notice a pattern developing in your posts. The last three have been negative with very little justification.

A couple months ago you jumped on Stogie for a post over a year old! You later apoligised after I brought that to your attention. Then you questioned me for posting too many photos of a certain ladyboy. Then this last one makes it pretty transparent where your issues lie.

I'm surprised by the voting so far, and not sure if you even bothered to read about the process. If you would have takin the time to read through you would have found that you favorite Bombay is in the next stage as a seeded nominee. She then has a 40% chance to make it as a semi-finalist just like the other 9 ladyboys. The forum members will determine that, not three judges like most pageant type contests. So in fact this is more equitable than others of the like. So enjoy it for what it is, just for fun.
                      Its not like your going to go hungry if your favorite doesn't win.

It would be nice to see you actually post something positive or even a photo would be welcomed. Especially after criticsizing others for posting to many of same ladyboy

In contest news C takes the lead.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Voting will close Monday June 15th for Stage I of the 2009 Miss Patong contest. So make sure you get your vote in to support your favorite nominee. We have some tight races in the top four. Thanks to all those who have taken part in Stage I, hope you continue your support as we get one step closer to naming Miss Patong 2009.

For those of you who don't care or can't be bothered...well I don't know why your reading this.

Comment

Well Maggie made a suspect run for the 5th a final spot last night. After being the last candidate to get a vote she netted 4 last night? Very strange indeed, I hope some fan of hers didn't go to the trouble of setting up a new membership account just to give her votes. Its very suss indeed, Perhaps someone who isn't a fan of the contest is just trying sabotage the contest. Hope to get a moderator on the case of Maggie and the sudden 4 vote surge. Maybe they can shed some light. If indeed her votes came from 4 new members easy enough DQ her but wouldn't mind them being outed.

Hopefully the next stages integrity won't be threatened, but can be rectified with more total votes. In this case Pat was sitting on 5 votes to Maggies lone vote. Its hard to phatom someone going to all that trouble to sign up new accounts.

Comment

How about some people just voted for Maggie! Me for one, and only yesterday. No conspiracy here, move along.

Comment

It is likely that by mentioning that Maggie had not received any votes, you set off a wave of sympathy votes for her.

And that can't be a bad thing, she's an attractive girl, no more & no less worthy of support than any other girl.

As for the integrity of the next lot of voting, I think the BMs can be relied on to use their own judgement.

Any efforts to spruik one candidate over another is sure to trigger the rebellious child that dwells within so many of us.

That is, we are likely to witness a backlash where a vote will be cast for someone not so popular.

Human psychology skews these type of elections all the time...
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Whoa...who is the babe on the left in Boarhog's post # 55 ? Please....I've been backwards and forwards in this thread, I can't figure it out and now my scrolling finger has developed terminal cramp !
                                You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
                                I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X