X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the competiton is a great idea and harmless fun for those of us who dont live in LOS

Thanks BH

Good work...
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Ohhh you sarcastic git
      x

yeah KL i waited till your barrrth was drawn to post that lol x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Lighten up guys & Gals. If you don't want to participate in a bit of light hearted Poll fun initiated by BoarHog just ignore this particular thread. If you can't say something nice.......

Comment

FUCK OFF.  
                                        x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

WTF!!  

How could you be so unkind?...        
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Inbetween hate mail...

I voted C.. although all the girls have got my attention... loving the look of so many but casting only on the basis of looks alone...

Way to go BH enjoying this thread ... thanks for the warning though nearly crashed into your light house

Comment

really enjoying these threads, had to cast my vote for C...her look reminds me of areeya...extremely hot!

Comment

she is just as stuck up as her aswell pleasure !

steviep

Comment

I thank you and the contest sponsors thank you as well Foggy.  I just got off the phone with a major sponsor who is delighted about the attention the contest is attracting. They were saying negative feedback or positive feedback is all good.

Unfortunately you only have face value to go on like others who havent been to Patong recently.  You can read some things in trip reports and read some comments like Paradas on C our leader.  Like myself he has the the priveledge of knowing many of these fine ladies, so we differ in our evaluations go further than skin deep. I'm not going to comment about them either way, but encourage people like him to lobby for or against whoever they want.  

I think the guys who have been have a favorite and they aren't a favorite because of their beauty alone. Like any beauty contest many are judged on looks alone.  Since I'm running the competion I cannot be very opinionated or it will be percieved as steering or being impartial. however I encourage the guys who know these lbs best to speak up for or against the candidates.

I can't expect people to educate themselves on the candidates by reading every page of LB's of Phuket thread, C&D's or Ernestos Phuket adventures, but they do provide a scouting report of most of the nominees.

With 24 hours left in Stage I "C" from C&D's has edged ahead of Nut of Tequila Bar by one vote. Her stablemate Waros went up in Tequila bar colleague Mint by one vote as well..

Photos of C, Nut and Waros from the C&D's archive department.
                    Attached Files

Comment

(parada @ Jun. 13 2009,19:08) she is just as stuck up as her aswell pleasure !

steviep
                      Stevie I put a gag order on myself but encourage experienced guys like yourself to to breakdown the candidates. The guys who have never been or don't know the candidates can only go by looks alone, whereas guys like yourself have an inside track and factor in all the variables. They have no idea which ones are fun in the bar, hot in the sack, or a starfish, a self absorbed bitch.

One candidate I longed to be with based more on her looks. Then a year later that night came and she was a big dissappoinment. I read another forum members negative report on her later. I have also noticed while some may not have any negative posts about them, they also may not have a positive report which tells me something.

If my candidate doesn't make it to the final four i will use all the tools available to vote for the best choice which will go far beyond looks alone.

Comment

Stage I is officially over! Thanks to all the people who cast a vote or contributed a write in post. For those of you who cast a null vote only to see the results lets hope you can actually scroll through some photos and make a choice.

Over 70 votes were cast and your vote counted in this poll. Congrats to Stage I winner "C" of Cocktails and Dreams who racked up 16 votes winning by 2 votes over Nut from Tequila Bar. Its was a great race that saw 3 different leaders in the late stages. Waros who had commanding 4 vote lead early saw Nut then C storm past her. C eventually tied Nut then overtook her. Nut had a couple comebacks but C registered an over night insurance vote to all but clinch the first stage.

Final vote breakdown of the five qualifiers.

C (Seya) - Cocktail & Dreams 16
                        Nut - Tequila Bar 14
                        Waros - Tequila Bar 11
                        Mint - Tequila Bar 10
                        Maggie - Tequila Bar 6

*Honourable mention Pat of C&D's finished just out of the money with 5 votes after a late surge by Maggie. If I can get 11 spots on the poll page for Stage II we will give an extra qualifier spot to Pat.

Congrats to all the qualifiers, but it aint over yet. Stage II will begin today and qualify 4 semi-finalist. Good luck to all of our lovely ladies, make sure you show your appreciation the next time you see them you lucky bastards.

Our top four all recieved double digit votes.

Photo 1 is C taken by Koykaeng

Photo 2 is Nut taken by Jimbo

Photo 3 is Waros who edged out Mint for 3rd place taken by Boarhog
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ok Boarhog, good job. I was waiting more for the next round when Bombay, Sonya and Ae are in, but I did vote in this round for C.

If you want I can lock this topic now so no more posts or votes can be added.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Any chance you can lock Boarhog so no more posts can be added?.....                 by him...        

Only kidding, Boarhog gets enough encouragement from his many fans here, Naang Faa & Ozzie are just a few that come to mind...        

One question, are the girls allowed to vote for themselves? Or will they run their own contest - Mr Patong, their favourite farang?      
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Yes lock it in Rx, before my friend Pacman drops anymore smart remarks on it. The contestants can vote, but there time is better spent servicing the forum members who are lucky enough to be there in low season.

Mr. Patong isn't that already a self appointment by Paradise Juggler...."I can see them every night and a little bit more"

Thanks for that Rx

Time for Stage II Gentlemen.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....=22970;

Comment

Locked as stage 2 has begun

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                                Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread
                                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                                X