Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 22 2009,16:52) Learn some manners - if there is anyone being a smartarse it's yourself.

800 x 600 gave me very elongated pics and I didn't have time to play around with them.

I was sent the pics - I didn't take them myself - I posted because I was asked to do so.
    well, thanks for putting that straight!
    I didn't know you didn't shoot the pix yourself.

But you were posting a lot of nonsense (like 800x600 don't work, disputing the fact that the original pix were rectangular, etc.), so I thought you were taking us for a ride...

If you are just channelling them through to the forum without touching them, this explains a lot.

Comment

(manarak @ Nov. 22 2009,16:38)
      I never came across a digital camera shooting square pix - do you own one?
      Although the pics look a bit distorted, they could be square because they were cropped that way
      I am just glad that pics are being posted showing more of Pond in rural Thailand
      And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I'm more interested in the content than the tech side personally. Thanks for the latest phots Eric- not a buffalo in sight!
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

The buffalo's sick....send money fast.....
          Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

eric the half breed, ignore the winging wankers and post more photos mate, anything with pond in is gratefully accepted love the rice harvest pics well done sir
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
            X