X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up north for the foreseeable future apparently
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

New boob job was not easy apparently - had to have a 2nd op - she's fine now as you can see from pics she sent me.

Lol - have been informed she's a 34B now - apparently my fault as I told her that going slightly smaller would look more natural.

She's back at the farm helping with the harvest, buying ducklings and fixing the fish farm - no idea on when she plans on being back in the bar.
      "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

Smaller boobs- yer gonna pay for that one

Comment

Gentlemen,

I'll reserve my opinion until I see the results, but small could be better. We were all making some friendly jokes about her €œpneumatic€ look, so she might turn out better in the future, after the adjustment.

On another note, I couldn't help fiddling around with the festival pictures. Here they are, as I slightly-edited them... Hope they meet with your approval.
          Attached Files
          Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

Comment

Alive and well on the farm...
            Attached Files

Comment

Still having trouble avoiding the occaisonal frog...
              Attached Files

Comment

Does any one have Pond's Phone No. or e-mail? If you do please PM me. I will be in LOS in 2 to 12 Dec. Thanks a million.
                I only like ladyboys in stockings

Comment

pond in the pond ?

Comment

(ts33a @ Nov. 14 2009,04:27) Does any one have Pond's Phone No. or e-mail? If you do please PM me. I will be in LOS in 2 to 12 Dec. Thanks a million.
                    Don't be a tube, and read what's been said about her current circumstances. Also the numerous previous comments about giving out email addresses and phone numbers.

Comment

She's up near Khonkean, so be prepared to hop on a bus if you're really keen, she reads the forum and she'll get hold of you if she wants to.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ahem the pic above after the op showing the new 34b's - for those interested in such matters.

Comment

I feel very deflated

Comment

I thought she was looking quite good once you get over the invasion of the fluffy toy thing going on in the backround...

Comment

Thanks for sharing - I think she does look better with the reduction - and appears quite happy at home. When you post more photos though, please resize them to 800x600 pixels. That is the optimum size for viewing without having to scroll if photos are too big to view on the width of the screen.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

aahh ok widescreen monitor here so it looks fine to me 800H x 600W?

Comment

Working...
                                X