Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me pond is one of the sexiest ladyboy alive on this green planet.................

Thank you very much for uploading her pics guys............

Appreciate if you could upload some more pics of this beauty.................

Sorry i know i'm becoming greeedyyyyyyyy but can not help it guys............

Comment

"The End' for today
      Attached Files
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

I also think that Pond is a very nice and hot girl but, to be sincere, about 2 years ago, I have been with her in Pattaya and she couldn't get hard, so I hope that right now she get rid of this problem also because next january I'll be there and would like to try again.

Comment

After a couple of false starts and a 'Sorry, I lie' it was established that it's Pond's Birthday on Sunday the 27th (21 again, again?)

Comment

(ronny @ Sep. 17 2009,18:18) I also think that Pond is a very nice and hot girl but, to be sincere, about 2 years ago, I have been with her in Pattaya and she couldn't get hard, so I hope that right now she get rid of this problem also because next january I'll be there and would like to try again.
            then you were proberly costumer no5 that day...

i was with her once in 2007....and she was rock-hard... and 2 min after we finnished...she walked out the door of 131....with the next guy...
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(batman4ever @ Sep. 24 2009,16:01)
              (ronny @ Sep. 17 2009,18:18) I also think that Pond is a very nice and hot girl but, to be sincere, about 2 years ago, I have been with her in Pattaya and she couldn't get hard, so I hope that right now she get rid of this problem also because next january I'll be there and would like to try again.
              then you were proberly costumer no5 that day...

i was with her once in 2007....and she was rock-hard...  and 2 min after we finnished...she walked out the door of 131....with the next guy...
              So may be I should better go C&D at 9,00 p.m. to be 1° customer of the night list, but problem is at that time I'm at dinner
              No, I think that I'll put her the usual question all of us know: "can you get hard? can you come?"  

Comment

I'm sure she'll be thrilled to hear those queries

Comment

Gentlemen,

When I was an AsianTS subscriber in 2008, there was a video of Pond that absolutely blew me away!  I can still recall reading her lips as she told the lucky guy, "F*ck me...  Come on!"  Which he promptly proceeded to do, natch.

When I saw her recently on the C&D thread, I was blown away again.  Here are a few of my faves of the Pulchritudinous Pond!
                  Attached Files
                  Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

Comment

2 more phots of the pneumatic one- she loves to get in front of the camera, to the detriment of the other ladies! She's away to get her tits done again, not sure what the new improved version will provide
                    Attached Files

Comment

375cc per side??

Comment

I did have a conversaion about the twins with her but my memory is a bit blurred. I can't remember if she is going for a bigger or a softer pair. Brain cell seems to think it is softer. Bigger would just be over the top- pardon the pun.

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 11 2009,17:11) 2 more phots of the pneumatic one- she loves to get in front of the camera, to the detriment of the other ladies! She's away to get her tits done again, not sure what the new improved version will provide
                          Ivor,

any idea when she's due back in Patong?
                          I will be there in 2 weeks time, I'd hate to miss her...
                          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

Girl is looking good...
                            "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

and of course the whole festival thing...
                              "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

Dear Ivor, Eric, et al,

Thanks for the newish photos, especially the ones from the festival. Pond looks absolutely girlish and innocent!

Any news on her impending return?
                                Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

Comment

Working...
                                X