Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Ginger @ Jul. 26 2009,23:23) How tall is Pond? Looking forward to some shots of her bare legs.
    I'm guessing at 6ft 2 in her bare feet! Her legs are amazing, but she got shy the other night when she left home to walk to the bar, and nearly caused a major pile-up on Rat-u-Thit Road ! She decided to go home and put the jeans back on. I've told her to carry her skirt with her and change at the bar, as we all want to see those legs!
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

I always remember Eddie Murphy to Brigitte Nielsson in Beverly Hills Cop 'so how long does it take to shave those legs anyway?"
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Wow..i meet her at club131...she look like so different but yet stunning..nice to met you again Pond..
        I apologize for my English..

Comment

I need a stepladder!
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

(p4player @ Jul. 26 2009,15:00) Last one in the pond is a rotten egg.
            Good joke! We have a true master of worldplay amongst us!
            Lost in Space!

Comment

I spoke with Jim last night- he still won't install a swimming pool. Just have to suffice with the Pond.
              Attached Files

Comment

Pond with Bombay

What's down here?
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Pond looks great. I missed her last year in Pattaya. But i am looking forward to meet her in the future because I really really really like TALL ladyboys

So, now there is one more reason to visit phuket for the first time

Comment

She's a babe
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

she was very friendly, polite and well-mannered the last few nights
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

and I thought you liked em nasty

Comment

I love them all
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

Hi,someone have already barfined her? For my next holidays i want know if Pond is hot.........thanks

Comment

Hot? You wanna know if Pond is hot?      

Pond's prior base was the JennyStarBar in Walking Street, Pattaya, right in the heart of the ladyboy action in possibly the most famous ladyboy scene in all of Thailand.

I would suggest that Pond has forgotten more about the scene than most C&D girls ever knew. She comes highly credentialled, though whether that makes her hot for you personally, you are just going to have to barfine her to find out...      
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I recall dear Pond cummin' more than 10 times in a 24hr period .......

Hot ....... she's smokin'  

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X