Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(jimslim @ Sep. 05 2009,00:14) I recall dear Pond cummin' more than 10 times in a 24hr period .......

Hot ....... she's smokin'  

Thanks i will try for sure ......

Comment

send me the money and I'll find out for you- purely for research purposes
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

I'm absolutely delighted to see that Pond has chosen to remain in Patong under the TLC management skillls of our Jim. The alternative being a return to Pattaya and the assembled bunch of drug fuelled Skanks R Us, JSB Walking St Gang.

Comment

Thanks Pentire, i just hope you havent spoken too soon. She's on the missing list just now, and the rumour is that she's returned to Pattaya to see a "boyfriend". I just hope its only a rumour.
          Can't raise her on the phone, so i'm fearing the worst.
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

What a circus...      

..one minute you are promoting her online, the next minute, you have her go AWOL...        

Bring back the lash...        
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Guess i'll stay in tonight now

Comment

Hmmm looks like Pond has had her best days when in Pattaya at Club 131 few yrs ago she looked hot.

Plus we had good reviews of her then too by afore mentioned posters then afte that we started to get the crazy reports etc.....

Pity she got an awful tit-job they dont do anything for her at all unless she covers them jelly moulds up.

Looks like the cold turkeys waned a bit and maybe shes on a drugs run back to JSB for a stock-up or missing the liverpool -docker Noon?

Best o luck Jimbo!!!

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

you sound like a fan
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

Jimbo
                    She's probably gone to hold Moo's hand while her meat and two veg is removed

Comment

Pond is another one that is starting to look like a caricature, over doing it with the plastic fantastic, will end up looking like that freak from Ezy bar
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Karl?

(just kidding Karl)
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(pacman @ Sep. 08 2009,16:43) What a circus...      

..one minute you are promoting her online, the next minute, you have her go AWOL...        

Bring back the lash...        
                          You try keeping tabs on 30 LBs !

All is well, she was just recovering from "sickness". Its been raining a lot recently, and you know how they all go down with it, when it rains!
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com
                          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

preparing the mask and snorkle for a possible swim in the pond tonite!

Comment

Really a nice upgrade and addition to the C&D collection.

Pond is a great girl!!!!

Ivor better take the long snorkle, I think it will not stop raining tonight!
                              Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

This my home address in the UK... but I know where I'd rather be......
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X