Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGAIN........

Comment

tony.75, drop it and move on. There's nothing to be gained from posting further on this subject either here or on lb69.

You had plenty of good advice on your previous thread, which was removed at your request. I don't think further drama will help your situation.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Oct. 28 2009,18:46) tony.75, drop it and move on. There's nothing to be gained from posting further on this subject either here or on lb69.

You had plenty of good advice on your previous thread, which was removed at your request. I don't think further drama will help your situation.
        that previous thread was deleted because Ae demanded I delete it.

Comment

(f0xxee @ Oct. 28 2009,17:10) (NOTE: I hope I am reasonably clear who the culprits are I am referring to: and its not the OP or the resonable and rational contributors above either.)
          poor masterbator and his alter egos.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Guys,

Lets stick to the topic. There has been a thread for personal vendetta's. Maybe it should be revived again for these who like to have a war of words.

Tony has taken a risk by coming out with his story. He has done what not many people on the board dare. You dont have to sympathise but he deserves some respect for his courage.
            He has fallen in love with an angel and now it looks his beloved has turned into an dark angel, trheatening him when he goes public.

You wonder why Ae is playing such a hard ball. Looks like she feels she has a lot to loose. More sponsors walking away?

Comment

(tony.75 @ Oct. 28 2009,18:51)
              (rxpharm @ Oct. 28 2009,18:46) tony.75, drop it and move on. There's nothing to be gained from posting further on this subject either here or on lb69.

that previous thread was deleted because Ae demanded I delete it.
              Tony, follow the advice RXpharm has given you & stop posting now.

If Ae was upset with your last thread, why shouldn't she be upset with this thread?

You need time to recover & pouring your heart out on a public forum is not the way you are going to do it.

We all understand your grief, at least some of us do, but this behaviour of opening up to the world isn't going to win Ae back.

By the look of the deleted thread, it is doing the opposite.

No popular ladyboy wants her relationships revealed on a public forum. This is serious for them. What has it cost you? A little pride? For her, the loss of sponsors is a big blow if she wants to get out of the P4P business.

Sorry mate but this is serious & it is time to look at the bigger picture & see the damage you are doing, both to her & yourself.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

wise words Paccie...

where did you get them from??

joke aside...couldnt agree more
                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Cheers mate...    

As much as I appreciate it, it is Tony who I hope agrees with what I wrote...
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

some respected board members
                    Mister Arse

Comment

pacman, thanks for your feedback.

you say "me posting is not going to win Ae back "..............

NO NO NO NO that is not my intention.  I don't want to see her face again after what has happened and after the reason why she go me to delete the initial thread.

You Also say
                      "No popular ladyboy wants her relationships revealed on a public forum. This is serious for them. What has it cost you? A little pride? For her, the loss of sponsors is a big blow if she wants to get out of the P4P business."

It has cost me heaps of money - loans/borrowing of money under the impression that I would have my "loved one" out of the p4p scene very soon.  I now realise she makes more money than I actually do.!!!

I will move on and "drop it" as rxpharm has said and I'm starting to by not contacting her at all, and also by not having yet posted the evidence to harm her.  My close friends have been telling me the exact same and that is what I am working on doing now.  Moving on.

Comment

also...on the subject of moving on....jimbo's cocktails and dreams thread has heaps of nice pics that are helping me realise that there are quiet a few hotter girls that'll certainly keep my concentration off Ae.  Before the fallout with Ae, I was only going back to thailand only to see Ae.  Lesson learned no more love.

When I go back, there will be no more love stories....unless I can meet a ladyboy that is not in the p4p scene, then it will be purely for sex...

Comment

(f0xxee @ Oct. 29 2009,01:10) Jesus you wonder why I bar 99% of the expats I meet living in Thailand? Its because they are brain dead, self centred, oxygen thieves with no life, no direction and no bloody hope like you cunts.
                          One of the many reasons that I don't live in Thailand anymore ...
                          Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

(tony.75 @ Oct. 29 2009,05:35) ....unless I can meet a ladyboy that is not in the p4p scene, then it will be purely for sex...
                            Like it!  What a great quote  

Don't think too much Tony.  I lost my heart to another Ae .... and lived to shag another day.  Fall in love, but only one day at a time.  Can be done ... Kahuna trained me    As you started with Ae, working through the alphabet is good therapy ...  Annie,  Bom, Cat, Donut ... up to you!

Assuming this thread is serious (which the above quote suggests not!) then don't even think about revenge in any form.  You will hate yourself for it later, not to mention how others will view you.

PS.  Good call, foxxeee!
                            TT

Comment

I've thought long and hard about responding on this thread. But i think i have to chip in with my tuppence worth:

Firstly, well done Tony for making your first thread, after being a self-confessed lurker for some time. Its a shame newbies get such bad treatment on this Forum. I get many customers at C & D who come over and introduce themselves, saying they've seen the thread, but who never post because they're scared of being flamed. This Forum would be much better served if we gave new posters a warm welcome rather than jumping all over them!

Secondly, again well done for being brave enough to confess to a relationship that appears to be going wrong. Surely a Forum is somewhere where you can open up to discussions of a personal nature, rather than purely people posting pictures of their holiday conquests?

But now my words will sound a little harsher, although i don't wish to cause you any upset, i'm just telling it straight. I have warned on my own thread, and others, about the dangers of sponsorship - indeed i got a couple of pretty nasty retorts when i did so, but i'm against the whole sponsorship thing. It sticks in my craw that bargirls try to milk their customers long after they've gone home. It depresses me when i read that you have sent large sums of money that you have gone to great lengths to earn, or worse, to borrow! However, as a self-confessed lurker, surely you would have read the many discussions about it here, and on other forums? Well, you obviously thought "yeah, but this one's different" - now you know the truth! This has been a painful experience, but as rxpharm, and others, have said, its time to forget it and move on. Indeed you can get something positive from it by contributing on here, especially on the subject of sponsorship.

My advice to you is to try to remain friendly with Ae, after all you dont want any difficult situations if you decide to revisit Phuket. It should be possible to patch things up and at the same time explain that you're no longer prepared, or able, to send money. Put your charm and pleasant nature to work and resolve the situation so that nobody loses face.

Best Wishes

Jimbo
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com
                              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

"....unless I can meet a ladyboy that is not in the p4p scene, then it will be purely for sex..."

I say the exact same thing myself on a fairly regular basis!!
                                "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

Working...
                                X