X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that is 'on the money' advice

We've never been to Phuket but if/when we do, we'll definately drop in for a beer Jim.

Comment

Tony mate..........you've had plenty of sage advice from wise heads on the Forum...........and it appears some of it is sinking in..........well done mate........lessons learned and you intend to move on in a positive direction.........great!

Nothing wrong with "Lub" my friend...........you just have to leave it at immigration when you hit the departure lounge.............

Sponsorship..........up to you............we all have "helped out" from time to time............but draw the line at being milked............seems you went a bit too far with your assistance but I'm sure that tender trap will not be entered into again........!

Deleting your thread by request was up to you.............but all that was removed was Forum opinion and if subjective thoughts, be they positive or negative, can be removed at whim...............politicians would hit that button every time!

Sometimes we do not like what we are hearing..............but we have to put up or shut up..............using you as a tool to protect income from sponsors is pretty savvy................and Jimbo's thoughts on the subject are spot on..........

Foxee's comments...........I must admit I cannot see the point in this latest batch of Forum relentless bickering.....................and the verbal abuse unleashed on fellow BM's............everyone is entitled to their opinion..........I enjoy LBFM and LB69's forums immensely with the witty remarks and sound advice freely given..........

We enjoy the openess of this forum and it saddens me when it degenerates and gets personal.............we are all like minded folk at this particular watering hole..................
      My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(f0xxee @ Oct. 28 2009,17:10) Fuck I am sick of you children spoiling every fucking thread with your constant bickering and cat fighting. It's like it's always about fucking you, isn't it, you twats?

MODERATORS! Can you bar these fucking prats?

You are supposedly grown men! You should be fucking ashamed of your purile, egotistical pissing contests...  

Jesus you wonder why I bar 99% of the expats I meet living in Thailand? Its because they are brain dead, self centred, oxygen thieves with no life, no direction and no bloody hope like you cunts.

Now fuck off elsewhere.

(NOTE: I hope I am reasonably clear who the culprits are I am referring to: and its not the OP or the resonable and rational contributors above either.)
        Hope we get to meet one day so the precentage will drop from 99 to 98!
        Email:
        Info:
        [email protected]

Comment

(Chuck Wow @ Oct. 29 2009,18:06) Hope we get to meet one day so the precentage will drop from 99 to 98!
          Chances are you´ll bump it up to 100%  
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(TTChang @ Oct. 29 2009,09:27)
            (tony.75 @ Oct. 29 2009,05:35) ....unless I can meet a ladyboy that is not in the p4p scene, then it will be purely for sex...
            Like it!  What a great quote  
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Oct. 29 2009,13:50) My advice to you is to try to remain friendly with Ae, after all you dont want any difficult situations if you decide to revisit Phuket.
              A wise man once said to me that the GG world is large and anonymous, but the LB world is small, and you don't want to go around bumping into enemies.

This applies to everyone . . .

Comment

My advice to you is to try to remain friendly with Ae
                When you look at the whole story i doubt this is possible.
                He has been lied to for half a year, financially sucked dry, manipulated and his heart broken. And getting abusive phone calls and receiving threads.
                I dont think tony will walk into the bar with a big smile on the face and say:
                'hello honey i am back, can we still be friends'. Sounds like a fairy tale to me.

Comment

I think you hit that nail pretty much on the head..........
                  My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Reading through the posts of Tony something springs back in my mind.
                    It happened when i was with Ae at Phi Phi islands.

The first night she had a long conversation on the phone. Probably one of her sponsors. Maybe Tony?
                    She must have had a hard time explaining why she was not at home but with a customer at Koh Phi phi.    
                    She walked away out of hearing distance, so i dont know what she said. I think the conversation went like this:
                       I am not at home honey coz customer take me to phi phi.
                       Dont worry i dont have sex with him
                       He is an old man and only likes boys  
                       You know i only love you, you are a real man
                       Please sent me money so i can stop working bar.  

Afterwards she was not in a very good mood. Maybe feeling quilty about constantly lying to sponsors/boyfriends and customers?
                    I am just guessing.

Life aint easy with constantly sponsors in the backseat.
                    You have to deal with those idiotic customers like blake who take you away from your home.
                    What if there is no Western Union on these remote islands. This puts a lot of stress on the money extraction business.

Comment

(TTChang @ Oct. 29 2009,09:27) Assuming this thread is serious (which the above quote suggests not!) then don't even think about revenge in any form.  You will hate yourself for it later, not to mention how others will view you.

That's how I feel from time to time regarding Ae, regrets.  

Comment

hmm...

Tony, I don't know if this sounds silly or something...
                        I didn't think this through, so the other board members should give their point of view about what I propose.

Tony, are you a calm guy, or are you prone to emotional explosions and get violent sometimes?

If you can remain calm, I would suggest you seek a talk with AE on a neutral terrain, like the bar or something.

Tell AE that you took on debt for her and that you are broke.
                        Then ask her what she did with all the money she got from you.

I don't know AE, but many of the girls I met have a heart - if some money is left, she could very well at least pay off your debt?

Maybe that's worth a try.

As I understood you posts Tony, this was more than just taking money from some gullible farang.
                        AE made a man's life miserable.
                        She should give back to you what money she can for her karma and do some merit.
                        She should understand this.

Even a thai LB must feel some guilt for "overmilking".

And about the sponsorship...
                        Yes, people reading the forums are warned.
                        Yes, the people sending money so that their LB doesn't work in a bar aren't wise.

BUT

The lying is still done by the LB.
                        It is like leaving a Porsche in the street at night in Watts/LA.
                        It is stupid on the owner's part, but the crime is still committed by the thief.

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Oct. 29 2009,13:50) I've thought long and hard about responding on this thread. But i think i have to chip in with my tuppence worth:

Firstly, well done Tony for making your first thread, after being a self-confessed lurker for some time. Its a shame newbies get such bad treatment on this Forum. I get many customers at C & D who come over and introduce themselves, saying they've seen the thread, but who never post because they're scared of being flamed. This Forum would be much better served if we gave new posters a warm welcome rather than jumping all over them!

Secondly, again well done for being brave enough to confess to a relationship that appears to be going wrong. Surely a Forum is somewhere where you can open up to discussions of a personal nature, rather than purely people posting pictures of their holiday conquests?

But now my words will sound a little harsher, although i don't wish to cause you any upset, i'm just telling it straight. I have warned on my own thread, and others, about the dangers of sponsorship - indeed i got a couple of pretty nasty retorts when i did so, but i'm against the whole sponsorship thing. It sticks in my craw that bargirls try to milk their customers long after they've gone home. It depresses me when i read that you have sent large sums of money that you have gone to great lengths to earn, or worse, to borrow! However, as a self-confessed lurker, surely you would have read the many discussions about it here, and on other forums? Well, you obviously thought "yeah, but this one's different" - now you know the truth! This has been a painful experience, but as rxpharm, and others, have said, its time to forget it and move on. Indeed you can get something positive from it by contributing on here, especially on the subject of sponsorship.

My advice to you is to try to remain friendly with Ae, after all you dont want any difficult situations if you decide to revisit Phuket. It should be possible to patch things up and at the same time explain that you're no longer prepared, or able, to send money. Put your charm and pleasant nature to work and resolve the situation so that nobody loses face.

Best Wishes

Jimbo
                          Jimbo,
                          You always (or 98%) of the time speak sensibily and i respect what you have said.  I have taken all that you have said on board.  Your comment re newbies being flamed is spot on.  We are all human beings and come to this forum to network and share our experiences, not to just be nasty to each other for no reason whatsoever.

I have never been a believer of revenge and I have come to realise that it would be a sign of me lowering my character if I went ahead and pursued revenge.  I don't want to be enemies with anyone.  

I am beginning to understand more and more as each day goes by.

really appreciate your response - and i look forward to buying you some drinks on my next trip...

Comment

manarak,

I'd say deep down Ae does have a heart.  And I'd also say that thai people are under a great deal of pressure at times to "come up with the money" to support their families.  I also understand that their families place a great amount of pressure on them to send money home.  So my guess (but remember, I'm a newbie/gullible)...is that Ae does indeed have a good heart.  

There are some things in life I'll never know the answer to and one of those is whether she genuinely appreciated what i did for her.

yes I am a calm guy...but i tend to dwell on things, being the analyst that i am that can cause me grief and emotional pain.  who knows if i'll ever chat with ae ?  but as i said
                            in my response to jimbo

I have never been a believer of revenge and I have come to realise that it would be a sign of me lowering my character if I went ahead and pursued revenge.  I don't want to be enemies with anyone.  

Comment

(farangbah @ Oct. 29 2009,22:27)
                              (jimbo34 @ Oct. 29 2009,13:50) My advice to you is to try to remain friendly with Ae, after all you dont want any difficult situations if you decide to revisit Phuket.
                              A wise man once said to me that the GG world is large and anonymous, but the LB world is small, and you don't want to go around bumping into enemies.

This applies to everyone . . .
                              very true...

Comment

(tony.75 @ Oct. 30 2009,00:11) There are some things in life I'll never know the answer to and one of those is whether she genuinely appreciated what i did for her.
                                Only in the sense of a supplier-customer relationship.

Ae is a product which you purchased, it is as straight forward and as callous as that.
                                You need to move on Tony, because she certainly has

Comment

Working...
                                X