Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(tony.75 @ Oct. 30 2009,06:48) Your comment re newbies being flamed is spot on.  We are all human beings and come to this forum to network and share our experiences, not to just be nasty to each other for no reason whatsoever.
    In an ideal world maybe...But this ain't an ideal world...

Any new poster that comes on this or any other like site and posts shit like you did is likely gonna get flamed...

I'd wager that even if the poster had a history here, he would still get flamed...

I'd also wager if you had started with more general questions about relationships with ladyboys instead of posting your
    personal soap opera, you would have had a much different response...

In fact the ONLY forum that is flame free is the New Members & Old Questions Forum...Which this ain't...

Your story isn't new or unique...The same shit has been posted on here many many times...Sometimes its real
    and sometimes its fiction...Your story kinda sorta had the ring of fiction to it...and it many minds here it still does...

I hope that makes things a bit clearer...I'll get off of my soapbox now...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I don't know AE, but many of the girls I met have a heart - if some money is left, she could very well at least pay off your debt?

Maybe that's worth a try.
      I think there is more chance of me waking up as a hansum man with a 10 inch willy

This is their JOB for christs sake......to extract the maximum amount of money from tourists as humanly possible.

I don't agree with Jimbo at all. I say 'good for Ae' (or any other girl) that can convince one of us to send them money.
      Mister Arse

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Oct. 29 2009,13:50) I've thought long and hard about responding on this thread. But i think i have to chip in with my tuppence worth:

Firstly, well done Tony for making your first thread, after being a self-confessed lurker for some time. Its a shame newbies get such bad treatment on this Forum. I get many customers at C & D who come over and introduce themselves, saying they've seen the thread, but who never post because they're scared of being flamed. This Forum would be much better served if we gave new posters a warm welcome rather than jumping all over them!

Secondly, again well done for being brave enough to confess to a relationship that appears to be going wrong. Surely a Forum is somewhere where you can open up to discussions of a personal nature, rather than purely people posting pictures of their holiday conquests?

But now my words will sound a little harsher, although i don't wish to cause you any upset, i'm just telling it straight. I have warned on my own thread, and others, about the dangers of sponsorship - indeed i got a couple of pretty nasty retorts when i did so, but i'm against the whole sponsorship thing. It sticks in my craw that bargirls try to milk their customers long after they've gone home. It depresses me when i read that you have sent large sums of money that you have gone to great lengths to earn, or worse, to borrow! However, as a self-confessed lurker, surely you would have read the many discussions about it here, and on other forums? Well, you obviously thought "yeah, but this one's different" - now you know the truth! This has been a painful experience, but as rxpharm, and others, have said, its time to forget it and move on. Indeed you can get something positive from it by contributing on here, especially on the subject of sponsorship.

My advice to you is to try to remain friendly with Ae, after all you dont want any difficult situations if you decide to revisit Phuket. It should be possible to patch things up and at the same time explain that you're no longer prepared, or able, to send money. Put your charm and pleasant nature to work and resolve the situation so that nobody loses face.

Best Wishes

Jimbo
        Are you saying this whole fiasco is true???

Dire Straits, Clapton, guitars, love songs the lot?

I am speechless
        Mister Arse

Comment

[quote]
          (Stewart @ Oct. 30 2009,11:01)

This is their JOB for christs sake......to extract the maximum amount of money from tourists as humanly possible.
          How human are you humans??
          Lost in Space!

Comment

good question.
            there is such a thing as "too much".

Comment

From the OP
              "Right now, I'm not going to say much until I think things through and get advice about what should and shouldn't post here.
              Or whether I should just let it all I go?. "

Let it all go is my advice.

What in the world could you post ? A picture of her sucking a dick ? Maybe tell us her mother wears combat boots ? Come on, there isn't a thing you could say or post that would be anything other than an accident we pass by on the expressway and rubber neck at. Sure it'd be interesting but it would solve nothing.

You were in a P4P transaction and didn't heed the advice that others have written and rewritten hundreds if not thousands of times. You went to Thailand to pay a LB for sex, then you did what you knew enough not to do but did it anyway. The LBs manipulate guys for money, she did her job. End of Story.

Lick your wounds, hopefully learn from the experience, do better from now on. Remember: P4P is only for sex.

Just my advice, it is free and anyone can use or not use it.

Comment

(pure @ Oct. 31 2009,02:02) From the OP
                "Right now, I'm not going to say much until I think things through and get advice about what should and shouldn't post here.
                Or whether I should just let it all I go?.  "

Let it all go is my advice.

What in the world could you post ? A picture of her sucking a dick ? Maybe tell us her mother wears combat boots ? Come on, there isn't a thing you could say or post that would be anything other than an accident we pass by on the expressway and rubber neck at. Sure it'd be interesting but it would solve nothing.

You were in a P4P transaction and didn't heed the advice that others have written and rewritten hundreds if not thousands of times. You went to Thailand to pay a LB for sex, then you did what you knew enough not to do but did it anyway. The LBs manipulate guys for money, she did her job. End of Story.

Lick your wounds, hopefully learn from the experience, do better from now on. Remember:  P4P is only for sex.

Just my advice, it is free and anyone can use or not use it.
                You're not American by any chance?
                "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

You're not American by any chance?

Yes, I am. I think I understand what you are getting at though; I wil put more consideration for other nationalities in my future posts. In person I realize I have an accent, it does come across on my posts as well. Bear with me, I'll improve.

Comment

Hello everybody !!!!

it is a long time I do not write on the forum and, funny, I just write when somebody mentions AE

I had the chance to spend quite a long time (and quite a good amount of money) with her.

She never asked me to sponsor her, even if she knows I could do it pretty easily.

I was the one thinking to do it, but I've also thought that it would have been the right way to spoil a friendship.

Just think about a sailor leaving the wife at home for months, and sending money. Well, I think it is quite similar.

Nowadays, money it is not everything, time is important, quality of life is important.

If you like a woman, a man, a ladyboy or even a pet, it is not enough to send money. You need to give time, stay besides.

If you cannot be there, somebody else will replace you, not just for money.

No money will protect a relationship among any human being.

Said so, If you like "charity" do it!

Never mix it with feelings and never expect others to praise you for that .......

How many prominent people use charity just to enhance their image and become popular?

Cheers!

Comment

Wise words indeed Tuways...............

Difficult for most of us to give our time for the lengths of time you suggest..........and certainly doesn't get her off the hook for the blatant extrapollation of funds.............

This is the one of the issues Tony has to come to terms with...........and this thread I believe assists in the realisation of human error...............especially in the LoS..............

Helps the new and the experienced BM's alike............
                      My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Tuways great post all good words of advice for all BM's new & old

Comment

(petesie @ Oct. 31 2009,22:28) Wise words indeed Tuways...............

Difficult for most of us to give our time for the lengths of time you suggest..........and certainly doesn't get her off the hook for the blatant extrapollation of funds.............

This is the one of the issues Tony has to come to terms with...........and this thread I believe assists in the realisation of human error...............especially in the LoS..............

Helps the new and the experienced BM's alike............
                          Tks

Comment

(phoenix @ Oct. 31 2009,22:28) Tuways great post all good words of advice for all BM's new & old
                            tks

Comment

(tuways @ Oct. 31 2009,22:05) I was the one thinking to do it, but I've also thought that it would have been the right way to spoil a friendship.
                              Friendship ?

As long as you pay her if  not, she won't even look at you.  Some people are confusing the time of a paid session (days, weeks)  spend with a hooker with friendship.  You're only a regular customer!!!!

Ae should write a book about her swindle.  What about  this: AE   "Confessions of a ladyboy hooker".   I'm sure many would be interested in reading that, remember Xaveria Hollander "the happy hooker" in another decade.

Many BM here are covering what she did with the cloak of charity.  Like it or not undirectly she stole money from Tony with her lies, not even mentioning how she abused his trust.

Or is it only me having a different standard?  Next time she won't even get a smile from me.  

Comment

I will say that I think that Ae will need a new business manager after this lot - not that I blame her though - it's a caveat emptor sort of world out there.
                                "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

Working...
                                X