X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Attached Files
      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Whose the lady in the blue on post 2166

Comment

• Who is the old man in post 2169? I think he is grabbing her boob.
            TEXASMAC

Comment

• (Bobcat @ Jul. 18 2012,23:11) Whose the lady in the blue on post 2166  
              Thats Emma...she works in Alexander bar in soi croc... a real sweetheart

Comment

•      Emma is very attractive & doesn't look Thai at all.

Another farang father/Thai mother offspring who came out katoey. It goes on & on...      
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Did she use to work in the Cabaret Show as a Dancer circa the Tsunami as i think i had her before the wave struck the Tara Hotel and wiped my holiday out as well as several guests.

Im sure its her .. i asked Jim before and he never replied back to me

Comment

• She is very passable Emma that is and Jim the man holding the boob is the farang owner. He likes marmalade if your thinking of visiting and he will steer you well I am told. He has a sky lab that he tests them out in. I am sure you would feel comfortable sitting at the bar having a glass   wearing your 10 gallon hat.

Comment

• Thanks Bob, I know Jim but I am not sure this thing called marmalade? Must be something from across the Ocean.
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

• relax guys...there will be a few more of Emma today...

here a few from the daytime at Oh`s birthday...we went to lahm sing (i think) and had seafood out on the floating restaurent
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• last for today...
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Post 2179, WTF kind of fish is that ??
                              TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jul. 21 2012,12:55) Post 2179, WTF kind of fish is that ??  
                                its a baloon-fish... when it was swimming around it just looked like a normal fish...but when he took it up and stroked it on the back...it inflated in a couple of seconds...

when he throwed it back in the water it bounced like a football for about 5 seconds...then it let the air out aging and dived into the water...

Comment

Working...
                                X