Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When its stroked on the back it inflates? Sounds like a penus fish.
    TEXASMAC

Comment

• batman, great photos again! Nice of you to take Oh and her friends to the seafood restaurant! I am glad you explained about the balloon fish - I thought that it was one of the menu dishes!

Texasmac - actually this fish is related to the Puffer Fish, that Japanese like to eat as a special sushi. It's quite dangerous as there is a poison - tetrodoxin in it. This is a poison that paralyzes the nervous system and shuts everything down. The chefs who prepare this dish must have a special certificate indicating they have the proper training to prepare it without poisoning the customer.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• some more from the birthday....
        Attached Files
        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Attached Files
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• I see pictures of Jimbo, would it be impolite as to ask why he has stopped posting ?
              TEXASMAC

Comment

• Jimbo stopped posting here quite sometime ago because he had troubles uploading photos - only 3 at a time and also his internet connection was poor. Hopefully after our forum software upgrade there will be a higher upload limit for a single post.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (rxpharm @ Jul. 24 2012,11:52) Jimbo stopped posting here quite sometime ago because he had troubles uploading photos - only 3 at a time and also his internet connection was poor. Hopefully after our forum software upgrade there will be a higher upload limit for a single post.
                  cant wait for the upgrade...try look at PLB...F.... easy to upload 10 pics at a time

here and on lb-69 it takes forever....

Comment

• Wow, thank you for batman for continuing. I am glad it is something mechanical than else.
                    TEXASMAC

Comment

• better throw in a few more...been busy in the saltmines...and next week is "same same" ( 88 hours in the comming week)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• I just watched Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholas in "The Bucket List". Cocktails and Dreams is on my Bucket List. That and 2 LB's at once.
                            TEXASMAC

Comment

• Two??

Be careful of what you wish for...
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Great pic's Batters, hope jimbo has you a free box of singha when your next in town !
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Working...
                                X