Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I grow op I want to be like duke.
    TEXASMAC

Comment

• I was at first thinking BigTel but my last visit he took me to places I had never been before.
      TEXASMAC

Comment

• iwe looked down in my shoebox...and found some more pics from the trip...

sorry for my absence...but working up to 90 hour a week...does takes its toll
        09621.jpg
        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Attached Files
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Like that pic of Annie..very good snap

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• few more...should make someone happy...
                Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• looks like she say.... where the fuck is Dave now that iam horny...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• few more from my trip...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• are you watching Dave??
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• ..very nice sets & thanks for posting them but where's Kitty, haven't seen much of her posted anywhere, is she on vacation?
                            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• Did this thread DIE !!!
                              TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Sep. 22 2012,10:45) * Did this thread DIE !!!
                                Should we get the Defibrillator ?

Comment

Working...
                                X