Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I have to get back there for the grand opening of this rock group!

Johnny
    Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Sunday 4th July

A much more muted night, with most BMs suffering a bit of post-party listlessness.

I forgot to thank thegame for trhe marmalade. thanks mate, lovely selection!
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• thegame is obviously a 'hansum man'
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• thanks to Snick, who provided the mexican food last night, and for buying the newbie, Ging(?!), her first ladydrink. I don't know if she will last this Low Season, as it really is very quiet now
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Cat in cabaret - sorry the flash didn't go off on the first two shots. my post party lethargy was also getting to me!
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nok, looking hot.
              (Returned now to Pattaya)
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Gee
                Pha
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 05 2010,21:31) I forgot to thank thegame for trhe marmalade. thanks mate, lovely selection!
                  Marmalade with ginger looks very appealing.  Didn't know there was something like "vintage marmalade".   "Tiptree Orange" means what exactly, Mr. marmalade expert? Interesting thread.

Comment

• Lemontree, somebody found an old create of marmalade and just relabeled it vintage! Those marketing guys, what will think of next? Maybe Jimbo doing Robert Plant? nawwww

Johnny

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 05 2010,07:35) Cat in cabaret - sorry the flash didn't go off on the first two shots. my post party lethargy was also getting to me!
                      ..actually the low light pics look more authentic than the flash one, gives u a feel of actually sitting in front watching the show..
                      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• (lemontree26 @ Jul. 05 2010,23:55)
                        (jimbo34 @ Jul. 05 2010,21:31) I forgot to thank thegame for trhe marmalade. thanks mate, lovely selection!
                        Marmalade with ginger looks very appealing.  Didn't know there was something like "vintage marmalade".   "Tiptree Orange" means what exactly, Mr. marmalade expert?  Interesting thread.
                        Marmalade with ginger is divine.
                        Vintage: means what it says - its old
                        Tiptree is a place in Essex, the legendary home of marmalade
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 05 2010,13:25)  thanks for that rxpharm (and princeshow!) - i'll get NingNong to take a look and see if we can do anything!
                          I feel a new career coming on! (NOT!)
                          I dont know about that jimbo, its "Suits you Sir" ooooh    

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1fMf8CB7jE
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 05 2010,21:32) thegame is obviously a 'hansum man'
                            Either that, or that large brown bag on the ground is his wallet!
                            Mister Arse

Comment

• (johnnydiver @ Jul. 06 2010,00:00) Lemontree, somebody found an old create of marmalade and just relabeled it vintage!  Those marketing guys, what will think of next?  Maybe Jimbo doing Robert Plant? nawwww

Johnny
                              He'll be Nok Nok Nokkin on Heaven's Door as well
                              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Jul. 06 2010,19:57)
                                (johnnydiver @ Jul. 06 2010,00:00) Lemontree, somebody found an old create of marmalade and just relabeled it vintage!  Those marketing guys, what will think of next?  Maybe Jimbo doing Robert Plant? nawwww

Johnny
                                He'll be Nok Nok Nokkin on Heaven's Door as well  
                                Ivor, this could be Jimbo's second career! Then again...

Johnny

Comment

Working...
                                X