First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragedy: When you lose control and you got no soul,
    It's tragedy. When the morning cries and you don't know why,
    It's hard to bear
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• ...Moving on...

Here are a few pics from monday night:
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Eye - sorry there's only 2 pictures, but this poxy site won't let me put a third one on without starting a separate reply, and i can't be arsed. (Stogie - FFS do something about this, its really getting on my tits )
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• More Dreamgirls
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nuoy
            Pha
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 07 2010,19:43) ..... but this poxy site won't let me put a third one on without starting a separate reply, and i can't be arsed. (Stogie - FFS do something about this, its really getting on my tits   )
              'How to win friends and influence people' ... Jimbo's version
              TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jul. 08 2010,03:53)
                (jimbo34 @ Jul. 07 2010,19:43) ..... but this poxy site won't let me put a third one on without starting a separate reply, and i can't be arsed. (Stogie - FFS do something about this, its really getting on my tits   )
                'How to win friends and influence people' ... Jimbo's version  
                Works for me.

Get a decent internet connection!
                Attached Files
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Jimbo - Its probably the total size of the images you are trying to upload.
                  I'm having that problem myself, and have been uploading 1 or 2 at a time. You can try decreasing the image quality which will make the file smaller.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• You mean bigger isnt better?
                    TEXASMAC

Comment

• (rxpharm @ Jul. 05 2010,10:44) Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love video
                      I will always remember an interview he did about this video.

His comment was something along the lines of; 'These two ugly slappers showed up for the video. Once they put on their makeup they looked OK.'

For some reason all sorts of feminist groups were after him in the media.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

• (Snick @ Jul. 08 2010,07:36) Jimbo - Its probably the total size of the images you are trying to upload.
                        I'm having that problem myself, and have been uploading 1 or 2 at a time. You can try decreasing the image quality which will make the file smaller.
                        I resize to 500 pix - do i also have to reduce image quality,then?

I appreciate your help here, as you can probably tell, my head came off the other day. My apologies to the Board for my outburst. I don't find puta the easiest thing to do, at the best of times
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I learned a new word today, poxy, thanks Jimbo
                          I will make an effort to use it in a sentence this week
                          Oh, good pictures and so on!
                          And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Lol
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Could this be a very early attempt by Jimbo at a Robert Palmer video?

RR.

http://www.youtube.com/v/sWE6uPPmgb4&hl=en_GB&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/sWE6uPPmgb4&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

• I do not know where to post this so this is a good place as any I guess.

I came out to the street bar of my hotel (Heaven @ Four, Soi 4, Bangkok) late this afternoon to have a glass of wine and do some computer stuff. I sat down and looked over and saw none other than KatoeyLover and BomBay sitting at another table chatting it up with a few other blokes. They just returned from Hong Kong. Hahahahaha, it is truly a small world. :-)

Wonderful stuff!!! You gotta love this country...

Comment

Working...
                                X