X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ALASKAN BEAR @ Jul. 08 2010,22:53)
    (jimbo34 @ Jul. 08 2010,22:09)  You didn't kiss me!  

Good to meet with you Foggy.  

hey jim if you can make the next 6 months 3 weeks go by fast
    i will kiss you. hell i will bar fine you.lol but only if you are gentle.
    No offence AB (well maybe a little ) but putting in nearly every post how long you have before your next trip, along with the countdown clock is getting a bit tiresome and adds nothing to the thread. We know you like it here and are looking forward to your next trip but give us a break
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Jul. 09 2010,19:58)
      (ALASKAN BEAR @ Jul. 08 2010,22:53)
      (jimbo34 @ Jul. 08 2010,22:09)  You didn't kiss me!  

Good to meet with you Foggy.  

hey jim if you can make the next 6 months 3 weeks go by fast
      i will kiss you. hell i will bar fine you.lol but only if you are gentle.
      No offence AB (well maybe a little   ) but putting in nearly every post how long you have before your next trip, along with the countdown clock is getting a bit tiresome and adds nothing to the thread. We know you like it here and are looking forward to your next trip but give us a break  
      im sorry ivor if i bore you.

sorry jim but with friends like this
      c&d may be a miss for me next trip.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
      General George Patton Jr

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 09 2010,16:59) Donut, with a couple of delightful End shots

Can not see enough from Donut.
        She looks so lovely and sexy.

Thanks Jimbo
        roman malec

Comment

• I can tell my dad use to be a cop, I just want to eat Donut. Nice looking lady.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

• (TEXASMAC @ Jul. 10 2010,00:20) I can tell my dad use to be a cop, I just want to eat Donut.  Nice looking lady.
            Pure protein and no fat! Thats the kind of donut I like!
            Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• NO COUNT DOWN CLOCK
              I DON'T WANT TO PISS ANYONE OFF.
              SO MUCH FOR FREEDOM HERE.
              Hey AB...

The last time I looked Ivor didn't own the forum.

The last time I looked Jimbo was still keen to welcome BMs into his bar.

The last time I looked this site allowed us to say pretty much what we wanted.

Freedom isn't dead. The same rights that Ivor has to complain about countdown clocks (we know he hates 'em all, not just yours), are the same rights you have to ignore him.

I think what happened here is one more example of the cultural difference between the Brits & Americans. Don't be offended by banter, tell Ivor if your clock bothers him so much that he should help you get there sooner by sending you a ticket.

To which he will probably reply you can go jump in the lake. Or perhaps not. He might worry you will give him a big BEAR hug when you next meet...        
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

•   Paccie before you try to start a pissing contest there was a smilie in my post and it did start off with 'no offence'. Sometimes it seems that you just like to stir things up- equally YOU do not own the Forum and I was just stating an opinion. AB has seemed to over-react- but that's his call.
                Feel free to carry on this off topic hing here https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....064;r=1
                Now can we get back to the important stuff and enjoy the thread.    

PS- I didn't know I was a Brit  
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

•     Cheers Ivor...      
                  I did see your smiley face, I was going to mention it but I was a bit caught up in my point & I didn't...      

My intention was to merely let AB know that banter is just that without having a pissing contest with anyone. I didn't think I had a rep for stirring things up nor am I deluded enough into thinking I own anything around here.

I said all I wanted to, meant no offence to you & I know you give as good as you get. I just want AB to know he can do likewise.

I am sorry for maligning you as a Brit, I would be upset too...      

Comment

•  
                    http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/c...ond=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
                    Countdowns
                    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

•     Oh fuck...      

Don't you start....        

Comment

• A fight in the sandbox over countdown clocks?        

What a load of

Lets get back to the pictures    

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

• I agree, put the handbags away and clock this
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Now yer talkin'
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• She's a babe, Foggy, eh?
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Working...
                                X