Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our thoughts are with the Family, his friends and all of you who made his life so fun. Especially you and Ning Nong at this sad time.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• I've had a big think about this, wondering if it would be wrong to post pics on the thread. I've decided to take the middle ground and post some of the more tasteful pics. If anyone thinks its inappropriate please let me know but life goes on.

I can't think of a nicer Beer to raise to Nick than this one. Here's to you
      Attached Files
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• and there's more
        Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you Ivor, im pretty sure knowing Nick he wouldn't want anything to change.
          keep them fires burning Ivor.

SW
          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• .. I agree, never had the privelage of meeting Nick but from the comments I've read about him here & the other thread I would suspect he would say something like "nonsense, keep those threads going & don't stop on my behalf!"  here's to you Nick!  
            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• Ok, here we go then- a few fresher faces.
              Attached Files

Comment

• and girls just want to have fun
                Attached Files

Comment

• It is 6:30 AM here in Chicago and it is nice to have a Donut with my coffee! Thanks Ivor!

Johnny
                  Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• We aim to please- put a camera anywhere near her and she just can't stop

Here's one of Ming hiding in the shadows as well. I'm working on her slowly so hopefuly the quality of her phots will improve
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I hope that Donut will be there when I come to Patong in 14 days. Mmmmm.....

Krille58
                      Me worry?

Comment

• Be careful what you wish for

Comment

• Is there something i should know?
                          K
                          Me worry?

Comment

• You'll have to find out when you get here

Ohhhhhhhhhh the tension must be killing you now 5555555555555555555555

Comment

• It has been killing me for the last six weeks.
                              K
                              Me worry?

Comment

• popped in to C & D just before Jimbo went away, as usual had a great night, failed to take anyone home as the G/f was with me, but she got homesick for the village next day. Back to C & D and had a Beer for the night, she was great fun, even though quite drunk, but thoroughly enjoyed myself once again

Comment

Working...
                                X