X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys in Beijing?

Folks, can anyone tell me where to go in Beijing to meet ladyboys?

Thanks.

(alan @ Jan. 25 2007,20:09) Folks, can anyone tell me where to go in Beijing to meet ladyboys?

Thanks.
    her name is mary she is in Beijing

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mary_c/
    Attached Files

Comment

This has been asked a few times. Some of the PI girls visit shanghai, HK occasionally but the scene in Beijing seems pretty sparse.

Get a flight to LOS for the weekend!!
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jan. 25 2007,20:45) This has been asked a few times. Some of the PI girls visit shanghai, HK occasionally but the scene in Beijing seems pretty sparse.

Get a flight to LOS for the weekend!!
        a good hunter can make the fox come out of the hole.

Comment

Many thanks for the comments folks.

Given Mary seems to be the only game in town, does anyone have any contact info. for her?

Thank again,
          Alan

Comment

(costassg @ Jan. 26 2007,03:01) a good hunter can make the fox come out of the hole.
            Costas, You obviously know your way around. I like the look of Mary. I have been in Beijing for eight months and had two good lb experiences (both by accident) and two bad ones. I have been visiting the places I used to find LB's over the past month and completely lucked out. How do I find Mary? Any other tips?

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

(newwriter @ Feb. 04 2007,15:57)
              (costassg @ Jan. 26 2007,03:01) a good hunter can make the fox come out of the hole.
              Costas, You obviously know your way around. I like the look of Mary. I have been in Beijing for eight months and had two good lb experiences (both by accident) and two bad ones. I have been visiting the places I used to find LB's over the past month and completely lucked out. How do I find Mary? Any other tips?
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/mary_c/

Comment

Many other threads about this if you search
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Sorry Costas. I am a technophobe. It took me a LONG time to figure out how to contact Mary. BTW, for anybody interested, I also found a site that has 20 lb's advertising services in Beijing

http://alt.com/p/page.cgi?m=9943687_...trlid=navbar-4

Only just found it so still discovering whether quality is high but the photos look good

Comment

Hey NewWriter,

Do you mind me asking which search terms you used on alt.com to come up with a list of 20 in Beijing? All of my searches are coming up empty.

Beijing is a pretty bleak place in this regard, guys...

Cheers!

Comment

(jsn102 @ Feb. 08 2007,09:30) Hey NewWriter,

Do you mind me asking which search terms you used on alt.com to come up with a list of 20 in Beijing? All of my searches are coming up empty.

Beijing is a pretty bleak place in this regard, guys...

Cheers!
                      It makes a nice change for me to be able to assist somebody with either technical or ladybody search matters. Bizarrely, you use the Browse function, click on China, then TS seeking Men. As it turns out, not all 20 hits are from Beijing but half are. Of those, a few are guys just dressing up but there are four or five legitimate LB's

Comment

Thanks a lot, man! I agree that it's very rare that anyone in BJ can be of help in a forum like this, so it's much appreciated!

I'll check it out - if nothing else, it passes the time until I can afford a trip out of the country to the real heart of the action.

J

Comment

alan and jsn102, I sent you an email with some details I have uncovered of late. Not sure I want to publish girl's details before I am able to confirm quality and reliability. Had to cancel my trip to BKK for the Chinese New Year so I am getting desperate.

Comment

Met up with Alexandra on Monday night - http://www.tsalexandra.com. She is very sexy and very beautiful. I believe she actually looks better in the flesh than the photos on her website - fabulous breasts and a very sexy arse.

Although she came twice in our session she does not have a powerful cock. Her real attraction is her beauty, that she is a very sweet girl and she has beautiful soft skin.

I usually prefer a big hard cock and a very hard fuck but I have been without for a long time and really enjoyed talking with this girl and touching her beautiful body. Her cum was also the sweetest I have ever tasted.

She is travelling with a friend, Michelle (http://www.michelle-ts.net) who I saw in the hotel when I was visiting. She is also a very sexy looking girl although I cannot vouch for her nature or ability in the sack.

I had hoped to visit one or both of them again this week but have been weighed down by work and finishing a run of 13 hour days so that my interest is only in a glass of wine and sleep. I believe the girls will be back in Beijing in another week or so and will try Michelle then.

I am a useless bastard when it comes to photography and forgot me camera. Alex agreed that I could take some shots so if we catch up again I will post something.

Comment

Backed up for a second go round with Alex. I wasn't able to get anywhere with Michelle - Alex suggested she may have found a Beijing BF and was out of action for the duration. My plan for a threesome went by the boards unfortunately.

My second visit confirms three things: Alex's cum is the sweetest I have ever tasted; she looks good even without makeup; LB's make a hell of a mess in hotel rooms (hers not mine).

When I first arrived
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X