Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dammit...posted twice. Beijing's Internet is ALSO not the greatest....

Comment

i have been travelling regualrly for some time in china. beijing has fora while had PI gilrs but the prices have always been such that i can t be bothered.

the other options in Beijing are the streetwalkers on 3rd ring road just north of chaoyang road jct... had one good experience and one mediocre

and

some gay bars have drag acts soem of whom look cute... my chinese still sucks and to be honest it has been over a year since i actually tried looking for LB in Beijing but i am sure if you have mediocre language skills arrangement can be made. Try Seven Colours Bar or Bar Ten both listed on Utopia ( a gay website)

Outside Beijing I have had a bit more luck... in Lanzhou it appears fembois are popular... been to regualr clubs with fembois dancing (yes boys in miniskirts) andin Guangzhou there is a few palces with drag shows...

In Xian i met a really beautiful ladyboy in a club and she came home... lots of fun

I know drag act is not the same as ladyboys but they are essentially fembois and soem are real cute. . .

problem again is language and i am usually with people with whome i do not feel the need to share my love of ladyboys...

would like to find a buddy for my next trip to beijing to seewhat is going on... but i believe the olympics crackdown might mean it is better to wait until autumn.

so all in all.... there is a definite scene in china for chinese guys. it is much more of a femboi scene.... but not entirely.

other good sources to check out include www.urnotalone.com

if u are learnign chinese why not look for ren yao (人妖) on the web and see what you can find... or just ask a taxi driver if they can help u find some.... it appears to me most medium sized cities seem to have a group of them somewhere...

good luck

Comment

dessertmax - you're right about the Olympics, I'm afraid. The more fun side of Beijing's nightlife is all but dried up right now - there was a huge police crackdown a few months ago that cleaned up a lot of the gg scene.

I've also noticed that the PI ladyboys who used to advertise on the Beijing craigslist have all but gone as well. I wouldn't expect there to be much going on until mid-September at the earliest.

I'm saving my money for Thailand instead...

Comment

Working...
        X