Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (robbo @ Mar. 30 2009,07:39) possible,allthough i think there will be more harry monk involved than budddist
    Known as Bob Monk round our parts
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• i am glad because many of the people here appreciate this thread...

but, i want to move on, and we can talk about something else, something interesting, other than my break up.

hehehe, stogie, i hope i can do that hehe.

robbo? you can share... if you dont mind....
      garcia

Comment

• (cancer12 @ Mar. 30 2009,16:47) but, i want to move on, and we can talk about something else, something interesting, other than my break up.
        Would you like us to discuss your photo's instead?

Garcia, please post those new photo's of you at the pagent, and i hope there are plenty of you and the other girls in the dressing-room
        i love t-girls

Comment

• seanbeag, u weren't paying attention to what i said, the pageant is gonna be on the 1st of April... that wud be on wednesday, so i will be posting pictures on thursday.

gets?

why don't you try to wish me good luck... hehehe i hope i win, but i am not sure.

garcia

Comment

• I was to busy staring at your photo's, rather than paying attention, (speaking of attention, here is my little friend standing to attention when i study your photo's)

Good luck in the pagent, and we will await the results with hope
            i love t-girls

Comment

• Good luck with the pageant, cancer12... Are they like in Thailand - all decided in advance?

Comment

• mmmmmmmm the answers are given in advance
                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• I do hope the pagent is judged fairly,
                  i love t-girls

Comment

• The outcome of the contest, is decided in a fair manner.

Whoever gives the most money to the judges, gets to name the winner.
                    Which is fair. Because everyone has the same chance to bribe the judge. (If one has money.)
                    "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                    I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

• (abba @ Mar. 30 2009,22:44)
                      The outcome of the contest, is decided in a fair manner.

Whoever gives the most money to the judges, gets to name the winner.
                      Which is fair. Because everyone has the same chance to bribe the judge. (If one has money.)
                      There, ya go Sean, wire her some bribe money today!
                      Your in mate. Make her your champion and the forums Champ.

Comment

• In Thailand it's about the money of course but often it is the rich boyfriend of a LB who secretly ponies up the cash... and if this can't be done then he'll simply organise a competition of his own!

Happens a lot and there is never a shortage of people up for entering these farcical displays of lunacy especially out of the cities where there's less to do at night!

Comment

• no guys.... it is actually not a big pageant,and it's gonna be judged fairly.

here, no farang sponsors, usually the local officials are the major sponsors, and

for sure,, it is a part of their campaign strategy since we are going to have our election next year.

anyway, usually candidates join in a group, like a support group, where this group will help them find

costumes, gowns, and other necessary stuff.
                          garcia

Comment

• and hopefully loads of photographer's taking some nice and some naughty photo's just for the likes of me
                            i love t-girls

Comment

• plural nouns don't require an apostrophe
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• hahaha, bigmick... let me guess? you dont have much to say right? hehehe

luv yah
                                garcia

Comment

Working...
                                X